Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

strange; unfamiliar; from or of another place; pertaining to dealings with another country
suspect
loyal
overhead
foreign
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

I want learn the slang language

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
Usage of "razzle dazzle" | Meaning of pal
listening exercises
I want learn the slang language #1 (permalink) Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:26 am   I want learn the slang language

English Idioms and Expressions, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #40 "American Slang Words (14)", question 7

The bank is threatening to repo Liam's car because he's late on his payments.

(a) refund
(b) repossess
(c) redesign

English Idioms and Expressions, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #40 "American Slang Words (14)", answer 7

The bank is threatening to repossess Liam's car because he's late on his payments.

Correct answer: (b) repossess

i want learn the slang language .. nd thanks alot

Nifador
Nifador

I want learn the slang language #2 (permalink) Mon Jul 20, 2009 16:50 pm   I want learn the slang language

Hello,
There are many tests that involve slang idioms etc. as well as other tests that have more slang usage.
Take care.
I'm here quite often ;-)
Linda Arlia

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Usage of "razzle dazzle" | Meaning of pal
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Meaning of 'make an offer for it'Does elegant means the way of serving the food?Please explain why out of instead top? is the out of same as top?why is the verb dance in Past Indefinite?Meaning of the idiom "lion's share of the food"How can I see my progress in English tests that I finished it?Is "hits" a gay term for men?The reason for usage 'too'?'raise fund for the poor' or 'raise funds'?Meaning of "Lost my lunch"Meaning of "look what the ... dragged in"ID photocopy vs ID photocopiesIdiom: he was down on his luck