expendable; spoils rapidly; likely to spoil; mortal
perishable
flawed
remote
artificial

Usage of "razzle dazzle"

Difference between contents and ingredients | I want learn the slang language
Usage of "razzle dazzle" #1 (permalink) Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:28 am   Usage of "razzle dazzle"

"I like Paul's house, but there's too much .........-dazzle in it for me, too much electronic equipment and gaudy, expensive stuff that says he wants to show off," Rachel explained to Tom.

(a) razzle
(b) dizzle
(c) hazzle
(d) wazzle

"I like Paul's house, but there's too much razzle-dazzle in it for me, too much electronic equipment and gaudy, expensive stuff that says he wants to show off," Rachel explained to Tom.

Correct answer: (a) razzle
_________________________

how to make sentences on RAZZLE

SAM
Sam2

Usage of "razzle dazzle" #2 (permalink) Mon Jul 20, 2009 13:49 pm   Usage of "razzle dazzle"

Hi, This is kind of an easy one because you just have to learn that razzle dazzle go together, the other words I have never seen.
Einy

Location: Nyc, USA

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Meaning of 'make an offer for it'Does elegant means the way of serving the food?Please explain why out of instead top? is the out of same as top?Meaning of the idiom "lion's share of the food"Meaning of palHow can I see my progress in English tests that I finished it?Is "hits" a gay term for men?The reason for usage 'too'?'raise fund for the poor' or 'raise funds'?Meaning of "Lost my lunch"Meaning of "look what the ... dragged in"Use the "emotion" instead of feelingID photocopy vs ID photocopies