before noon
collection
resolve
midmorning
blame

The sentence provides you with the slang idiom used in context...

Explanation: I can't wait to hear about your English class | What does "kind of interest" mean?
The sentence provides you with the slang idiom used in context... #1 (permalink) Thu Jul 23, 2009 18:46 pm   The sentence provides you with the slang idiom used in context...

English Idioms and Expressions, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #35 "American Slang Words (9)", question 1

I've had to go for an hour. Where's the john?

(a) cafeteria
(b) hotel
(c) bathroom

ESL/EFL Test #35 "American Slang Words (9)", answer 1

I've had to go for an hour. Where's the bathroom?

Correct answer: (c) bathroom
_________________________

I don't understand the test

Mimic
Mimic

The sentence provides you with the slang idiom used in context... #2 (permalink) Thu Jul 23, 2009 19:08 pm   The sentence provides you with the slang idiom used in context...

This quiz tests your knowledge about American Slang Idiom words. The sentence provides you with the slang idiom used in context and then you have to choose the right meaning. In this case, you chose the correct answer.
_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
blue-bluesWhat is important when it comes to auditing?What does idioms 'a land of honey and milk, having a whale of time' mean?'a long row of houses' vs 'a long row of cows'An idiom 'Keep body and soul together'Different laws? Isn't it illegal to phone while driving?agree with or agree toMeaning of 'make an offer for it'Does elegant means the way of serving the food?Please explain why out of instead top? is the out of same as top?why is the verb dance in Past Indefinite?Meaning of the idiom "lion's share of the food"How can I see my progress in English tests that I finished it?