chance occurrence; unforeseen event
brake
taste
shipyard
coincidence

What is important when it comes to auditing?

Why is pleased not please? | What is the difference between the future real conditional and conditional III?
What is important when it comes to auditing? #1 (permalink) Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:37 am   What is important when it comes to auditing?

ESL/EFL Test #155 "Budgeting", question 3

Any variation from a budget should be investigated and explained, and ......... action should be taken to correct any problems.

(a) planned
(b) potential
(c) practiced
(d) prompt

ESL/EFL Test #155 "Budgeting", answer 3

Any variation from a budget should be investigated and explained, and prompt action should be taken to correct any problems.

Correct answer: (d) prompt
_________________________

what is imoprtant of auditing?
Audi

What is important when it comes to auditing? #2 (permalink) Sat Jul 25, 2009 14:53 pm   What is important when it comes to auditing?

adherence to GAAP
_________________

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
What what is the difference between enunciate and articulate?What does 'tied up' mean?What is coordinating conjunction?What does two of a kind mean?blue-bluesEnglish testBorn to animals?What does idioms 'a land of honey and milk, having a whale of time' mean?'a long row of houses' vs 'a long row of cows'An idiom 'Keep body and soul together'Different laws? Isn't it illegal to phone while driving?The sentence provides you with the slang idiom used in context...agree with or agree to