pertinent; relevant; connected
germane
subordinate
unfair
proud

Incorrect expression: When television became (A) popular, many people thought...

Difference between even, as well and too? | Sentence: Echoes ... for radar to detect distant objects.
Incorrect expression: When television became (A) popular, many people thought... #1 (permalink) Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:55 am   Incorrect expression: When television became (A) popular, many people thought...

I am looking for English grammar exercise books, the type "Find the grammatically INCORRECT expression", and the expression is, for example, "When television became (A)popular, many people thought it (B)would be the end of radio, (C)but it (D)didn't.

Please recommend books of that types!
ps. High-levels are better.
Ilovepsycho

Location: South Korea

Incorrect expression: When television became (A) popular, many people thought... #2 (permalink) Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:48 am   Incorrect expression: When television became (A) popular, many people thought...

You will find lots of those tests here: http://www.english-test.net/esl/common-errors-in-english-usage.html

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a professor and a student discussing a possibility

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Manual - Entrepreneurial climate in VET schoolsgrandiloquent and magniloquentheck's becks?Paraphrase this sentences: Computational biology is the perfect combination of...Would you mind if I closed the window?Present perfectHe thanked the gods for being safe. vs He thanked the gods for helping him.Sentence: I had a slip yesterday but it wasn't a funnel though. It's about...result of examinationAttitudes, holding mind-setsroom vs. the roomA contest in which each opposed team has to recite/read a couplet beginning...Expression: Pay increased rate