Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

pertinent; relevant; connected
germane
subordinate
unfair
proud
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Incorrect expression: When television became (A) popular, many people thought...

ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
Difference between even, as well and too? | Sentence: Echoes ... for radar to detect distant objects.
listening exercises
Incorrect expression: When television became (A) popular, many people thought... #1 (permalink) Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:55 am   Incorrect expression: When television became (A) popular, many people thought...

I am looking for English grammar exercise books, the type "Find the grammatically INCORRECT expression", and the expression is, for example, "When television became (A)popular, many people thought it (B)would be the end of radio, (C)but it (D)didn't.

Please recommend books of that types!
ps. High-levels are better.
Ilovepsycho
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Incorrect expression: When television became (A) popular, many people thought... #2 (permalink) Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:48 am   Incorrect expression: When television became (A) popular, many people thought...

You will find lots of those tests here: http://www.english-test.net/esl/common-errors-in-english-usage.html

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a professor and a student discussing a possibility
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Difference between even, as well and too? | Sentence: Echoes ... for radar to detect distant objects.
ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
Manual - Entrepreneurial climate in VET schoolsgrandiloquent and magniloquentheck's becks?Paraphrase this sentences: Computational biology is the perfect combination of...Would you mind if I closed the window?Present perfectHe thanked the gods for being safe. vs He thanked the gods for helping him.Sentence: I had a slip yesterday but it wasn't a funnel though. It's about...result of examinationAttitudes, holding mind-setsroom vs. the roomA contest in which each opposed team has to recite/read a couplet beginning...Expression: Pay increased rate