means of expression; channel of communication; middle man; intermediary; broker
confidence
acquisition
medium
custom

I am sorry for not responding to your call. or Sorry for not attending your call.

Negative sentences with until | It was not to be.
I am sorry for not responding to your call. or Sorry for not attending your call. #1 (permalink) Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:50 am   I am sorry for not responding to your call. or Sorry for not attending your call.

Dear teachers,

I am sorry for not responding to your call or sorry for not attending your call.

Which is correct?

Many thanks
Susima
Susima

I am sorry for not responding to your call. or Sorry for not attending your call. #2 (permalink) Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:11 am   I am sorry for not responding to your call. or Sorry for not attending your call.

'responding to' or 'returning'
_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
Light up or Light?What does "record department" mean?Sentence: Sheila Hammond was only twenty-three when she had electedSeveral slang words: funky, junky, freaky, lousy, imitatingSentence: Be careful you don't get trampled in the rush (why the word trample...English Noun: States are properties of times, whereas events and processes...Difference between "have to" and "have got to"Simple present sentense: I am Reshma Pawar. I'm 26 year old. I'm married and...How British is the word 'invigilate'?I used to stay out evenings. vs I used to stay out all evening.metaphor or figurative..?Usage of since: He hasn't met her since last christmas...answer or response?