Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

means of expression; channel of communication; middle man; intermediary; broker
confidence
acquisition
medium
custom
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

I am sorry for not responding to your call. or Sorry for not attending your call.

ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
Negative sentences with until | It was not to be.
listening exercises
I am sorry for not responding to your call. or Sorry for not attending your call. #1 (permalink) Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:50 am   I am sorry for not responding to your call. or Sorry for not attending your call.

Dear teachers,

I am sorry for not responding to your call or sorry for not attending your call.

Which is correct?

Many thanks
Susima
Susima

I am sorry for not responding to your call. or Sorry for not attending your call. #2 (permalink) Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:11 am   I am sorry for not responding to your call. or Sorry for not attending your call.

'responding to' or 'returning'

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
Negative sentences with until | It was not to be.
ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Light up or Light?What does "record department" mean?Sentence: Sheila Hammond was only twenty-three when she had electedSeveral slang words: funky, junky, freaky, lousy, imitatingSentence: Be careful you don't get trampled in the rush (why the word trample...English Noun: States are properties of times, whereas events and processes...Difference between "have to" and "have got to"Simple present sentense: I am Reshma Pawar. I'm 26 year old. I'm married and...How British is the word 'invigilate'?I used to stay out evenings. vs I used to stay out all evening.metaphor or figurative..?Usage of since: He hasn't met her since last christmas...answer or response?