traveler; fare; person who rides or travels
essence
slice
passenger
involvement

What does "scenic spot" mean?

'If you look out the window' vs 'If you look out of the window' | Meaning of murderer
What does "scenic spot" mean? #1 (permalink) Sun Aug 09, 2009 17:40 pm   What does "scenic spot" mean?

ESL/EFL Test #117 "Weather Test (4)", question 1

In the summer, many people in North America often go to a scenic spot, set up a tent and live outdoors for a short period of time. This recreational activity is called ..........

(a) surfing
(b) roughing
(c) camping

ESL/EFL Test #117 "Weather Test (4)", answer 1

In the summer, many people in North America often go to a scenic spot, set up a tent and live outdoors for a short period of time. This recreational activity is called camping.

Correct answer: (c) camping
_________________________

What "scenic spot" means ?
Borislav

Location: Bulgaria

What does "scenic spot" mean? #2 (permalink) Sun Aug 09, 2009 23:07 pm   What does "scenic spot" mean?

A scenic spot refers to a place where the scenery/view/nature scenes are beautiful.
_________________

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
"out of a sense" vs "in a sense of"What does float one's boat mean?Meaning of 'Species'Throughout at the beginning of a sentence?Does "delineate" also mean "describe"?This is a great website!What is the meaning of causality?Why is rye uncountable?Do we say 'to get hold of money' to say 'to make a lot of money'?What am i to do now?Meaning of "At 6 pm sharp"Meaning of overhearContraction of "do not" is "don't"