connection; association; closeness
range
relationship
explorer
exit

Writing of minutes of the meeting

What do you know about Indonesia? | Story: Once upon a time there lived a king. He was survived by his wife...
Writing of minutes of the meeting #1 (permalink) Tue Aug 11, 2009 13:10 pm   Writing of minutes of the meeting

I am a PA and have a problem of writing minutes, is using a tape recorder the best idea. And also, what is the easiest way of writing minutes.
Stsupa

Writing of minutes of the meeting #2 (permalink) Tue Aug 11, 2009 13:33 pm   Writing of minutes of the meeting

Hi Stsupa,

What about giving us an example of some minutes you have written? It would then be possible to make comments.

_________________

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
Writing minutes #3 (permalink) Tue Aug 11, 2009 14:20 pm   Writing minutes

CG reported the following:
• NN and CG met. CG has arranged a meeting with ABC. CG pointed out that the Appendix to the contract only states Dividends and Management fees - he indicated that there’s a technical problem on the agreement, principle was agreed between ABC and the detail was not clear.
• CG suggested that the definition be looked at, and see if it is clear
• MS proposed an in-house meeting to discuss the ABC agreement/issues, he suggested the following people to be in that meeting: SKp, MV, CG, NN and himself.
• Stan gave a brief projected work share subcontract projected in Shareholder agreement. He stated that on the E&M Empowerment plan there is no mention of Management fees
Stsupa

Discussion the trend of Vietnamese young music.Arguments for the topic is 'first deserve then desire'Old Nellie.How many fruit names that contain other fruit's name do you know?To teacher: He never forgive us...Do you use Google Docs?The Watcher.English Grammar through StoriesThe Hunt.Barack ObamaEvan.I just graduated from the university from English department, faculty of arts...Agenda