caution; wisdom; careful judgment
flight
offender
discretion
cancellation

Story: Once upon a time there lived a king. He was survived by his wife...

Writing of minutes of the meeting | Do you use Google Docs?
Story: Once upon a time there lived a king. He was survived by his wife... #1 (permalink) Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:25 am   Story: Once upon a time there lived a king. He was survived by his wife...

Dear Mr.Kitos,

For a cahnge I have written a story could u please edit it. - Thanks Hema

Once upon a time there lived a king. He was survived by his wife and twin sons and their names were Abhay and Abhi.

King was ruling the kingdom very well. He was capable and furious person. All the enemies around his kingdom were scared to enter into his kingdom or attack him.

All the people in his kingdom were very happy and leading a peaceful life. The King died after few years of his sonsí birth. Abhay & Abhi were too young to rule the kingdom so the power was given to their maternal uncle.

He became selfish after getting the power he didnít wanted to take back the power after Abhay & Abhi are grown up and also learnt that Abhi was smarter than Abhay and it wasnít easy to cheat Abhi. So he planned to kill Abhi.

But unfortunately one day Abhay, Abhi and the soldiers went to forest for hunting while hunting for animals Abhi reached mid of the forest and lost the way. Soldiers went looking for him till the sun dawn but they couldnít.

They all left the forest, as they couldnít trace Abhi and also it was going to be dark soon.

Abhay explained to the queen and she was inconsolable. His uncle was very happy with the news and assumed that the wild animals would have killed as he was too young to save himself.

The days passed as the clouds and the Abhay also grew up. The day was announced for Abhay to take oath as a King.

Though he was grown up, but he was not mentally matured. Itís because his maternal uncle bought him up as a foolish. Abhay was still playfull, he didnít know how to rule and was giving a silly punishment for the offenders.

When Abhi lost his ways he went on the path as it was going and met Mr.M a wrestling master. Mr.M bought him up as his son and thought him all the skillful stunts and Abhi grew up as a matured man.
.
Some days later Abhi came to know the enemies are planning to capture his fatherís kingdom as his brother Abhay was not a capable man to fight back and also he wasnít skilled in the war field.

Abhi planned to kidnap his brother Abhay & kept him in a remote place, so that he could replace Abhay in the palace. As Abhi planned everything worked well and he went to palace.

Abhi understood the culprit behind is his maternal uncle. Abhi also learnt all his plans and took over the power and started to rule.

He fought furiously with enemies and saved the kingdom. By the time his uncle learnt who he is; Abhi arrested him and put him the jail.

Then Abhi brought his brother Abhay to palace and explained about their uncle and his criminal tactics.

Finally everybody came to know the Abhi was alive and ruling authority was given to Abhi & Abhay. They all lived together happily there after and also people in the kingdom felt as if their king was back to rule again.
Hema Bernard

Story: Once upon a time there lived a king. He was survived by his wife... #2 (permalink) Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:07 am   Story: Once upon a time there lived a king. He was survived by his wife...

(The) King was ruling the kingdom very well. He was (a) capable and furious person. All the enemies around his kingdom were scared to enter into his kingdom or attack him.

All the people in his kingdom were very happy and leading peaceful li(ves).
The King died after few years of his sonsí birth. Abhay & Abhi were too young to rule the kingdom so the power was given to their maternal uncle.

He became selfish after getting the power (and)he didnít (want) to (give) (it back) after Abhay & Abhi (were) grown up.

(He) also learnt that Abhi was smarter than Abhay, and it wasnít easy to cheat Abhi. So he planned to kill Abhi.

But unfortunately one day Abhay, Abhi and the soldiers went into (the) forest (to hunt). (W)hile hunting for animals Abhi reached mid - forest and lost (his) way.
Soldiers went looking for him till the sun dawn but they couldnít (find him.).

Abhay explained to the queen and she was inconsolable.
His uncle was very happy with the news and assumed that the wild animals would have killed (Abhi) as he was too young to save himself.

The days passed as the clouds and Abhay grew up. The day was announced for Abhay to take (the) oath as King.

(Although) he was grown up, he was not mentally matured. It (was) because his maternal uncle (had) bought him up as a fool.
Abhay was still playful, he didnít know how to rule and was giving silly punishment(s) for the offenders.

When Abhi l(had) ost his way he (followed) the path and met Mr.M a wrestling master. Mr.M bought him up as his son and (taught) him all the skilful stunts and Abhi grew up as a mature man.
.
Some days later Abhi came to know(that) enemies (were) planning to capture his fatherís kingdom as his brother Abhay was not a capable man to fight back, and he wasnít skilled in the war field.

Abhi planned to kidnap his brother Abhay & (keep) him in a remote place, so that he could replace Abhay in the palace. As Abhi planned everything worked well and he went to (the) palace.

Abhi understood the culprit behind (all of the plans was) his maternal uncle. Abhi also learnt all of his plans and took over the power and started to rule.

He fought furiously with enemies and saved the kingdom. By the time his uncle learnt who he (was); Abhi arrested him and put him the jail.

Then Abhi brought his brother Abhay to (the) palace and explained about their uncle and his criminal tactics.

Finally everybody came to know the Abhi was alive, and (the) ruling authority was given to Abhi & Abhay. They all lived together happily thereafter and also people in the kingdom felt as if their king was back to rule again.

A delightful story Hema. Well done.

_________________

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Story: Once upon a time there lived a king. He was survived by his wife... #3 (permalink) Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:31 am   Story: Once upon a time there lived a king. He was survived by his wife...

Thank You Mr.Kitos,
Hema Bernard

Discussion the trend of Vietnamese young music.Arguments for the topic is 'first deserve then desire'Old Nellie.How many fruit names that contain other fruit's name do you know?To teacher: He never forgive us...The Watcher.English Grammar through StoriesThe Hunt.Barack ObamaWhat do you know about Indonesia?Evan.I just graduated from the university from English department, faculty of arts...Do you know how it feels?