to occupy; to live in; to dwell in; to reside in; to populate
phone
exit
inhabit
edge

Do you use Google Docs?

Story: Once upon a time there lived a king. He was survived by his wife... | How to think in English?
Do you use Google Docs? #1 (permalink) Wed Aug 12, 2009 21:05 pm   Do you use Google Docs?

Hi, do you use Google Docs? If not, you really should start doing so. It's an excellent tool that we at english-test.net have been using for quite a while. Here is how:

TOEIC short conversations: Two friends are making arrangements to meet for a softball match

Sentence: if the pet-sitter is a business life professional who watches people'sDiscussion the trend of Vietnamese young music.Arguments for the topic is 'first deserve then desire'Old Nellie.How many fruit names that contain other fruit's name do you know?To teacher: He never forgive us...Writing of minutes of the meetingThe Watcher.English Grammar through StoriesThe Hunt.Barack ObamaWhat do you know about Indonesia?Evan.