of light
post
step
counter
photo

To teacher: He never forgive us...

How many fruit names that contain other fruit's name do you know? | The Watcher.
To teacher: He never forgive us... #1 (permalink) Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:48 am   To teacher: He never forgive us...

Hello everyone I long time don't write a letter . I am Lidiya I miss I want to study English but I do stop I don't know why? Maybe I don't believe to me I can't speak fluently a learn to learn but the same thinks . i make too many mistakes when i speak.
what I can do? I am lost my hope. truly Lidiya
Lidiya

Location: United States

to teacher He never forgive us #2 (permalink) Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:32 am   to teacher He never forgive us

Good morning Lidiya. You are using all of the basic English correctly. You now have to learn the pronouns.

Once you have mastered the pronouns yours sentences will improve dramatically, and you can move on confidently to increasing your vocabulary.

Never give up. We can help you to succeed.

Kitos
_________________

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
to teacher He never forgive us #3 (permalink) Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:37 am   to teacher He never forgive us

Hello everyone, It is a long time since I have written a letter here.

I am Lidiya. I want to study English but I keep stopping.

I don't know why. Maybe I don't belive that I can speak fluently.

I make too many mistakes. What can I do?
I am losing my will to learn.

Truly, Lidiya.
_________________

to teacher He never forgive us #4 (permalink) Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:00 am   to teacher He never forgive us

Lidiya wrote:
i make too many mistakes when i speak.

Hi Lidiya,

How did you learn to speak your native language? You can learn to speak English the same way if you start listening to English on a regular basis. Your step is to complete the 30/30 Challenge as described here: How to learn English? (30/30 Challenge)

TOEIC short conversations: Two co-workers are discussing their career plans

The Mariner.Sentence: if the pet-sitter is a business life professional who watches people'sThe Vase. Part One.Discussion the trend of Vietnamese young music.The Creature.Arguments for the topic is 'first deserve then desire'The Killer.Old Nellie.Do you use Google Docs?Story: Once upon a time there lived a king. He was survived by his wife...Writing of minutes of the meetingEnglish Grammar through StoriesThe Hunt.