payment given for regularly scheduled performances or publications
subscription
loop
negligence
finance

Do you have questions not about elephants?

Meaning of produce (noun) | He lost interest in it vs. he lost his interest
Do you have questions not about elephants? #1 (permalink) Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:12 am   Do you have questions not about elephants?

ESL/EFL Test #736 "Snow Words (1)", question 1

A snow ......... looks like a ski but it's wider and you have to strap both of your feet onto it and then you can go down the slopes.

(a) blind
(b) board
(c) fall
(d) bird

ESL/EFL Test #736 "Snow Words (1)", answer 1

A snow board looks like a ski but it's wider and you have to strap both of your feet onto it and then you can go down the slopes.

Correct answer: (b) board
_________________________

do you have questions not about elephants?

Jutta
Jutta

Do you have questions not about elephants? #2 (permalink) Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:07 am   Do you have questions not about elephants?

Here's a question not about elephants: 'What time does the train leave tomorrow?'
_________________

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Things such as "lives in the outskirts of"...I don't think you are going to get your damage deposit back...A good dictionary for slang idiomsliability is not a debit or credit"out of a sense" vs "in a sense of"What does float one's boat mean?Meaning of 'Species'When do we use "their" and they're in the sentence?Throughout at the beginning of a sentence?How do elephants drink water with trunks?What does the expression 'seeing forest from trees' mean?meaning of deviateContraction of "do not" is "don't"