avoiding; tending to shrink; elusive
downward
salient
tentative
evasive

Phrase: how much you owe each of your vendors

What is "verbal diarrhea"? | meaning of "six pack" referring to "muscles" or 'work out'
Phrase: how much you owe each of your vendors #1 (permalink) Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:27 am   Phrase: how much you owe each of your vendors

ESL/EFL Test #107 "Accounting terms", question 9

An accounts payable ......... shows how much you owe each of your vendors.

(a) lecture
(b) leeway
(c) ledger
(d) manual

ESL/EFL Test #107 "Accounting terms", answer 9

An accounts payable ledger shows how much you owe each of your vendors.

Correct answer: (c) ledger
_________________________

meaning of owe is to pay?

Miron
Miron

Phrase: how much you owe each of your vendors #2 (permalink) Tue Aug 18, 2009 14:03 pm   Phrase: how much you owe each of your vendors

No. Liable to pay.
_________________

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
I want to become a writer, bless you!Is coffee a harmful drug?What is meaning of "the right-of-way?Meaning of "Pass on"What does "all blue skies" mean?Expression: Go to answerWhat is "Canadian geese flying in formation" means?What does "marching in formation" mean?'On the microscope' vs 'under the microscope'How can I learn English grammar?Meaning of "over board"Things such as "lives in the outskirts of"...I don't think you are going to get your damage deposit back...