obligation; need; requirement
kit
necessity
receptionist
potency

Discussion the trend of Vietnamese young music.

Old Nellie. | Arguments for the topic is 'first deserve then desire'
Discussion the trend of Vietnamese young music. #1 (permalink) Fri Aug 14, 2009 16:55 pm   Discussion the trend of Vietnamese young music.

The topic today I want to discuss with every body is about the trend of Vietnamese young music.
In the last few days, I had to listen some songs that my brother turned on.Those were really terrible.
The first thing I dislike is that the song words are too bad.
There are no longer romantic words, poetic words that I often see in the classic songs, the old songs.
The modern world and the fast pace of life seem to affect negatively on the music.
Many Vietnamese composer s now dont' have to take much time to write a song to publish.
Listening to their songs make me think they seem to just write anything like they think, like the style in the daily conversations.
I think that the music is the world of art, and requires the beauty in every word of lyrics.
Every song has to be a meaningful message that composers want to share with every body.
I don't require the modern songs have to have the same motif like the classic songs such as TRINH CONG SON songs- THE MOST FAMOUS MUSIC COMPOSER in Vietnam.
But at least they have to satisfy the listeners whose demand is higher and higher.
The music of the country reflects the degree of enjoying music and the culture of this country.
And i hope that the Vietnamese music make a rapid progress in the near future.
What about your thoughts of this matter.
I'm pleased to listen and share ideas with all people.
See later. [/quote]
Ha

Discussion the trend of Vietnamese young music. #2 (permalink) Fri Aug 14, 2009 18:16 pm   Discussion the trend of Vietnamese young music.

Hello Ha! I must confess I'm not that on point with Vietnamese music at all. I think though that globalization of culture leads to leveling away the average taste of everyone. Could you say more about classical Vietnamese music? Bye!
Ferdinand Bardamu

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
The Vase. Part two.The Mariner.Sentence: if the pet-sitter is a business life professional who watches people'sThe Vase. Part One.Catch me if you can.The Creature.The Killer.How many fruit names that contain other fruit's name do you know?To teacher: He never forgive us...Do you use Google Docs?Story: Once upon a time there lived a king. He was survived by his wife...Writing of minutes of the meetingThe Watcher.