may be settled
payable
prime
reticent
attentive

The destiny should not be centered around people...

Why you should learn words in context... | The Vase. Conclusion.
The destiny should not be centered around people... #1 (permalink) Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:44 pm   The destiny should not be centered around people...

Are we destined to achieve 'someone' or 'something'?

What would you choose for yourself and why?

:)
_________________
First lesson - English, not english. I, not i. ~A student of English
Gray

Location: Proxima Centauri

The destiny should not be centered around people... #2 (permalink) Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:09 am   The destiny should not be centered around people...

Is it so very much important? Sometimes we need someone, sometimes something. The vital thing is to desire some. But maybe sometimes even not wishing something is the most desirable situation.
Vetty

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
The destiny should not be centered around people... #3 (permalink) Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:14 am   The destiny should not be centered around people...

For myself this period of my life most probably I would choose to achieve very definite things like good work, a lot of benifits, unusual people around, sure a lot of physical wellbeing
Vetty

The destiny should not be centered around people... #4 (permalink) Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:14 am   The destiny should not be centered around people...

Vetty wrote:

Oh dear, what average desire. :lol: Wecome to the club.

Michael
Foah

Location: next to Dortmund , Europe

The destiny should not be centered around people... #5 (permalink) Tue Aug 18, 2009 17:14 pm   The destiny should not be centered around people...

Is there anything bad in average desires? And besides everything is very different for everybody. The more everything changes the more it stays the same. Maybe if so many people everywhere in the world want the same very probably this same is really important. So thanks for the harty welcome anyway:)
Vetty

The destiny should not be centered around people... #6 (permalink) Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:23 am   The destiny should not be centered around people...

Vetty wrote:
Is there anything bad in average desires?

Certainly not.
Very well put indeed!
_________________
Gray

Location: Proxima Centauri

Grammar (Is it really 40 years ago since man first landed on the moon?)Would you turn in a family member?The Ghost in the lane.Titanic.The Vase. Part 4.The Vase. Part 3.The Vase. Part two.The thing in the Cellar.The Mariner.The Vase. Part One.Catch me if you can.The Creature.The Killer.