decline; reduction; lessening
finance
lease
dash
decrease

What is "verbal diarrhea"?

'On the microscope' vs 'under the microscope' | Phrase: how much you owe each of your vendors
What is "verbal diarrhea"? #1 (permalink) Sat Aug 15, 2009 14:06 pm   What is "verbal diarrhea"?

"John is an idiot. Everything that comes out of his mouth, in my opinion, is ......... diarrhea. It is either useless information or it is incorrect," Bill said to Paul.

(a) phrasal
(b) plural
(c) verbal
(d) dictionary

"John is an idiot. Everything that comes out of his mouth, in my opinion, is verbal diarrhea. It is either useless information or it is incorrect," Bill said to Paul.

Correct answer: (c) verbal
_________________________

what is verbal?

Starr
Starr

What is "verbal diarrhea"? #2 (permalink) Tue Aug 18, 2009 14:03 pm   What is "verbal diarrhea"?

verbal diarrhea = talking too much and saying little of value.
_________________

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
I want to become a writer, bless you!What is meaning of "the right-of-way?Meaning of "Pass on"What does "all blue skies" mean?Expression: Go to answerWhat is "Canadian geese flying in formation" means?What does "marching in formation" mean?How can I learn English grammar?Meaning of "over board"Things such as "lives in the outskirts of"...I don't think you are going to get your damage deposit back...I'm here to inform you that I'm pressing charges against...meaning of "six pack" referring to "muscles" or 'work out'