impression; the way a person looks; image; semblance
appearance
cook
challenge
fee

Catch me if you can.

The Vase. Part two. | The thing in the Cellar.
Catch me if you can. #1 (permalink) Sat Aug 15, 2009 15:21 pm   Catch me if you can.

There it was!

I don't know just how long I had sat here waiting for it to appear, but it seemed like hours.
I don't really suppose that it had been, it just felt like it.

Every day I waited. Sometimes it would appear, sometimes not, but I had the feeling that this was going to be the night when I finally had it in my grip.

I'd hungered over it since the first time I had lain eyes on it.
That was about six weeks ago.
Nearly every day it would appear, and it would stare at me coldly, without the least interest, or so it seemed to me.
But I was determined to have it.

Some others had tried, but eventually they had all given in, but not me.
I was going to get it, come hell or high water.

At long last it came that little bit closer, but not close enough yet.
I called to it, a low gentle call from the back of my throat.
Surely it would investigate that strange attractive sound, but no, it turned and went back the way it had came.

I was getting desperate to make contact with it, so I very slowly, as not to alarm it, walked toward it.
For a brief moment it looked up into my amber eyes, and as though reading my intent, it made one mad dash for it's home.

I raced after it, howling with rage, but, it was no use.
It had made it to the safety of it's home and I was left, as usual, swishing my tail in frustration. Damned mice!

_________________

Catch me if you can. #2 (permalink) Mon Aug 17, 2009 13:01 pm   Catch me if you can.

Only mouse-trap can help! :D
_________________
incomplete....
Kiprida

Location: Baku, Azerbaijan

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Catch me if you can. #3 (permalink) Mon Aug 17, 2009 22:19 pm   Catch me if you can.

hahaha >it was intristing story

haya:)
Haya

Location: In my home:)

The Ghost in the lane.Titanic.The Vase. Conclusion.The Vase. Part 4.Why you should learn words in context...The Vase. Part 3.The Mariner.Sentence: if the pet-sitter is a business life professional who watches people'sThe Vase. Part One.The destiny should not be centered around people...Discussion the trend of Vietnamese young music.The Creature.Arguments for the topic is 'first deserve then desire'