excellent; wonderful; splendid; magnificent
absorbed
superb
elaborate
tight

Difference between even, as well and too?

meaning of x rated life | Incorrect expression: When television became (A) popular, many people thought...
Difference between even, as well and too? #1 (permalink) Sun Aug 16, 2009 17:13 pm   Difference between even, as well and too?

Hi! :D Maybe someone's before asked about it but I really want to know when I can use these three words: even, as well and too, and what is the difference btw them? :?
Gumis

Difference between even, as well and too? #2 (permalink) Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:41 am   Difference between even, as well and too?

Where did you come across those words?

TOEFL listening discussions: Why did the professor ask to see the student?

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Sonnet 16Manual - Entrepreneurial climate in VET schoolsgrandiloquent and magniloquentParaphrase this sentences: Computational biology is the perfect combination of...Would you mind if I closed the window?Present perfectHe thanked the gods for being safe. vs He thanked the gods for helping him.Sentence: I had a slip yesterday but it wasn't a funnel though. It's about...result of examinationAttitudes, holding mind-setsroom vs. the roomA contest in which each opposed team has to recite/read a couplet beginning...Expression: Pay increased rate