disregard; inattention; forgetfulness; abandonment
support
budget
neglect
pioneer

How can I learn English grammar?

Past tense of hear | Meaning of "over board"
How can I learn English grammar? #1 (permalink) Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:56 am   How can I learn English grammar?

ESL/EFL Test #654 "Prepositional Phrases - In, On, Out and Under (27)", question 6

Building any kind of structure ......... haste can lead to errors that require more work to fix than doing it right the first time.

(a) in
(b) on
(c) out
(d) under

ESL/EFL Test #654 "Prepositional Phrases - In, On, Out and Under (27)", answer 6

Building any kind of structure in haste can lead to errors that require more work to fix than doing it right the first time.

Correct answer: (a) in

_________________________

I am a student I'm study at VANDA Istitute. My Grammar very poor because I know about the grammar is not clearly. I really want to know about grammar clearly . However, When i'm studying I remember when i gone home i'm forget all.

Sun Chansovannsi
Sun Chansovannsi

How can I learn English grammar? #2 (permalink) Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:39 am   How can I learn English grammar?

Keep posting your questions about grammar on this forum and we'll help as much as we can.

_________________

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
What does "all blue skies" mean?Expression: Go to answerWhat is "Canadian geese flying in formation" means?What does "marching in formation" mean?'On the microscope' vs 'under the microscope'Things such as "lives in the outskirts of"...I don't think you are going to get your damage deposit back...I'm here to inform you that I'm pressing charges against...What is "verbal diarrhea"?A good dictionary for slang idiomsmeaning of "six pack" referring to "muscles" or 'work out'Phrase: how much you owe each of your vendorsWhen do we use "their" and they're in the sentence?