issue; affair; question; problem; substance of a particular composition and consistency
matter
party
workshop
admiration

What does "all blue skies" mean?

Phrasal verb "take in" (understand) | What is "Canadian geese flying in formation" means?
What does "all blue skies" mean? #1 (permalink) Wed Aug 19, 2009 23:26 pm   What does "all blue skies" mean?

The hard part of the transition was over. It would be all blue ......... from here.

(a) moon
(b) lagoons
(c) grasses
(d) skies

The hard part of the transition was over. It would be all blue skies from here.

Correct answer: (d) skies

_________________________

what does all blue skies mean?

Milon
Milon

What does "all blue skies" mean? #2 (permalink) Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:55 am   What does "all blue skies" mean?

No problems; easy going.
_________________

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
What does 'in stitches' mean?under dispute vs. in disputeWhat does "to pull your socks up" mean?I want to become a writer, bless you!Is coffee a harmful drug?What is meaning of "the right-of-way?Meaning of "Pass on"Expression: Go to answerWhat does "marching in formation" mean?'On the microscope' vs 'under the microscope'How can I learn English grammar?Meaning of "over board"What is "verbal diarrhea"?