Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

trifling; unimportant; insignificant; minor
substitute
executive
trivial
creative
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Who is the first person engage in entrepreneurship?

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
What will happen to the bond's price and to its yield to maturity? | What does 'in general' mean?
listening exercises
Who is the first person engage in entrepreneurship? #1 (permalink) Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:40 am   Who is the first person engage in entrepreneurship?

Business English Lesson, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #179 "Entrepreneurship", question 7

In the 18th century, the person with capital was ......... from the one who needed capital; in other words, the entrepreneur was distinguished from the capital provider.

(a) differentiated
(b) divided
(c) segregated
(d) separated

Business English Lesson, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #179 "Entrepreneurship", answer 7

In the 18th century, the person with capital was differentiated from the one who needed capital; in other words, the entrepreneur was distinguished from the capital provider.

Correct answer: (a) differentiated

who is the first person engage in entrepreneurship?

pmb
pmb

What will happen to the bond's price and to its yield to maturity? | What does 'in general' mean?
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Application of Financial Management in the business environment of Pakistan?'On hand' = 'in stock'"possibly" vs "probably"Meaning of "wrappin one's head around of something"What does the "Q" stand for in "John Q. Public"?I marked teeth but button shows another answer,...What does 'procedure' mean?What does 'in stitches' mean?under dispute vs. in disputeWhat does "to pull your socks up" mean?I want to become a writer, bless you!Is coffee a harmful drug?Idiom "trying to make ends meet"