trifling; unimportant; insignificant; minor
substitute
executive
trivial
creative

Who is the first person engage in entrepreneurship?

What will happen to the bond's price and to its yield to maturity? | What does 'in general' mean?
Who is the first person engage in entrepreneurship? #1 (permalink) Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:40 am   Who is the first person engage in entrepreneurship?

ESL/EFL Test #179 "Entrepreneurship", question 7

In the 18th century, the person with capital was ......... from the one who needed capital; in other words, the entrepreneur was distinguished from the capital provider.

(a) differentiated
(b) divided
(c) segregated
(d) separated

ESL/EFL Test #179 "Entrepreneurship", answer 7

In the 18th century, the person with capital was differentiated from the one who needed capital; in other words, the entrepreneur was distinguished from the capital provider.

Correct answer: (a) differentiated
_________________________

who is the first person engage in entrepreneurship?

pmb
pmb

Application of Financial Management in the business environment of Pakistan?'On hand' = 'in stock'"possibly" vs "probably"Meaning of "wrappin one's head around of something"What does the "Q" stand for in "John Q. Public"?I marked teeth but button shows another answer,...What does 'procedure' mean?What does 'in stitches' mean?under dispute vs. in disputeWhat does "to pull your socks up" mean?I want to become a writer, bless you!Is coffee a harmful drug?Idiom "trying to make ends meet"