to soften; to make less intense; to pacify
assess
intercede
mollify
harbor

GMATŪ Prep material

GMAT Practice tests Increase your GMAT test score with
plus 1.400 GMAT word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community
Send GMATŪ bad scores to the schools? | I always wanted to do MBA program in one of the top university...
GMAT Prep material #1 (permalink) Thu Aug 27, 2009 23:06 pm   GMAT Prep material

Hello All,

My name is Dr. Steve Alexandris and I am posting about a site I have built for free GMAT math challenge question videos. I studied math undergraduate at Yale and have a PhD in mathematics from Massachusetts Institute of Technology and have been teaching math for 10 years and it is my passion. Check out my videos at www.YouTube.com/GMAT. Questions courtesy of 800score GMAT prep .

Best of luck with the challenge questions!

Thank you,
Dr. Steve
Dr_Gmat

GMAT Prep material #2 (permalink) Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:48 am   GMAT Prep material

Cheers.
Ahmad Teymouri

Location: Iran, Tehran

GMAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 280 free GMAT Vocabulary TestsGMAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise GMAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportGMAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential GMAT vocabulary words you need to pass the GMAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHere is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
GMAT Prep material #3 (permalink) Mon Apr 05, 2010 20:38 pm   GMAT Prep material

Thanks Dr. Steve!
Thegmatconquerer

ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on GMAT Test Forums
GMATŪ arguement essay: Stronger laws are needed to protect new kinds of home...Use of based on as modifierOne-Year Course of Study: Accelerate your opportunitiesFree GMATŪ Practice tests onlineHelp, my friend scored a 770 and I want the same scoreMBA Projects (+91-9999076997) Thesis Help, Thesis Report, Dissertation HelpWhat is the GMATŪ test format?How I scored a 750 on the GMATŪMy jobs I want to try are the following Exam-Based-Vocabulary...Anybody from HRM?How to practice english uses for (GMATŪ-SC)?How personality is linked to motivation?GMATŪ resourse