to calculate; to figure; to estimate
space
debut
compute
attempt

what is butcher?

Application of Financial Management in the business environment of Pakistan? | What does mortgage and pre-approved mean?
what is butcher? #1 (permalink) Sun Aug 30, 2009 22:46 pm   what is butcher?

ESL/EFL Test #127 "Real Life: Occupations (2)", question 8

Henry cuts men's hair at the small shop that he owns. He is a ......... and has had some regular customers for years.

(a) butcher
(b) boxer
(c) builder
(d) barber

ESL/EFL Test #127 "Real Life: Occupations (2)", answer 8

Henry cuts men's hair at the small shop that he owns. He is a barber and has had some regular customers for years.

Correct answer: (d) barber
_________________________

what is butcher?

Mirko
Mirko

what is butcher? #2 (permalink) Mon Aug 31, 2009 22:01 pm   what is butcher?

Butcher is the person who prepare cuts of meat.
Thank you
Logatharshini

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
What does 'knock on' mean here?inside vs sideMeaning of budsIf you should need someone?What does in the hour mean?What does bounsed a check and NSF mean?'On hand' = 'in stock'"possibly" vs "probably"Meaning of "wrappin one's head around of something"What does 'in general' mean?What does the "Q" stand for in "John Q. Public"?Difference in meaning between 'wager' and 'bet?'the day is done' vs 'the day is accumulated'