to let; to allow someone to use property in return for regular payments; to hire
doctor
specify
pounce
rent

Application of Financial Management in the business environment of Pakistan?

'On hand' = 'in stock' | what is butcher?
Application of Financial Management in the business environment of Pakistan? #1 (permalink) Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:22 am   Application of Financial Management in the business environment of Pakistan?

ESL/EFL Test #403 "Cash Management in Pakistan", question 1

The implementation of a real-time gross settlement system will automate the current interbank settlement of large-value payments at the State Bank of Pakistan and will minimise credit and liquidity risks; dial-up proprietary systems are in ........., taken over by more robust, functionally enriched Web-based platforms.

(a) demise
(b) despair
(c) disarray
(d) dishabille

ESL/EFL Test #403 "Cash Management in Pakistan", answer 1

The implementation of a real-time gross settlement system will automate the current interbank settlement of large-value payments at the State Bank of Pakistan and will minimise credit and liquidity risks; dial-up proprietary systems are in demise, taken over by more robust, functionally enriched Web-based platforms.

Correct answer: (a) demise
_________________________

Application of Financial Management in the business environment of Pakistan?????

Rakiya
Rakiya

inside vs sideMeaning of budsIf you should need someone?What does in the hour mean?What does mortgage and pre-approved mean?What does bounsed a check and NSF mean?"possibly" vs "probably"Meaning of "wrappin one's head around of something"What does 'in general' mean?Who is the first person engage in entrepreneurship?What does the "Q" stand for in "John Q. Public"?Difference in meaning between 'wager' and 'bet?'the day is done' vs 'the day is accumulated'