set; equipment; outfit; clothing; wash basin
junction
expiration
readership
kit

What does mortgage and pre-approved mean?

what is butcher? | What does bounsed a check and NSF mean?
What does mortgage and pre-approved mean? #1 (permalink) Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:02 am   What does mortgage and pre-approved mean?

ESL/EFL Test #232 "Bank Terminology (2)", question 9

Rose and Tom want to get approved for a ......... because they want to buy a house this year.

(a) check
(b) safety deposit box
(c) mortgage
(d) savings account

ESL/EFL Test #232 "Bank Terminology (2)", answer 9

Rose and Tom want to get approved for a mortgage because they want to buy a house this year.

Correct answer: (c) mortgage

_________________________

Kotow
Kotow

What does mortgage and pre-approved mean? #2 (permalink) Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:26 am   What does mortgage and pre-approved mean?

Don't you have a DICTIONARY?
_________________

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
What does 'knock on' mean here?inside vs sideMeaning of budsIf you should need someone?What does in the hour mean?Application of Financial Management in the business environment of Pakistan?'On hand' = 'in stock'"possibly" vs "probably"Meaning of "wrappin one's head around of something"What does the "Q" stand for in "John Q. Public"?Phrase: What are you making for Thanksgiving dinner this year?Difference in meaning between 'wager' and 'bet?'the day is done' vs 'the day is accumulated'