to command; to request something; to arrange; to manage
pitch
imply
confuse
order

Difference between progress and progression

BONY SCOTLAND | Is this correct?
Difference between progress and progression #1 (permalink) Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:13 am   Difference between progress and progression

What's the difference between 'progress and progression', 'hatred and hate(noun)', 'famed, famous, renowned' and 'candid and honest' in usage?
Leong187

Difference between progress and progression #2 (permalink) Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:21 am   Difference between progress and progression

Where did you come across those those words?

TOEFL listening discussions: Why doesn't the young man want to assume the family business?

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
Difference between progress and progression #3 (permalink) Tue Apr 20, 2010 14:33 pm   Difference between progress and progression

I came across these word when I was reading my storybooks. Could you please explain to me the differences in meaning?
Leong187

Difference between progress and progression #4 (permalink) Tue Apr 20, 2010 14:46 pm   Difference between progress and progression

Leong187 wrote:

Can you please post the sentences those words occurred in? It will be much easier for you understand the meaning of words if you look at the context they are used in.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why did the young woman sit in the rear seat of the car?

BONY SCOTLAND | Is this correct?
Poem: What God has joined together, No human being must separate...meaning: hyperveneratePronoun: He did it himself. vs He did it on his own. vs He did it by himself.IF clauseA question about : tiredManual - Entrepreneurial climate in VET schoolsheck's becks?Paraphrase this sentences: Computational biology is the perfect combination of...The Alan's text "Learning to teach"Sentence: I had a slip yesterday but it wasn't a funnel though. It's about...Slang: We are as near heaven on the sea as on the landWhen we use "itself" and "by itself"?Meanig of "before he didn't leap up"