to find the answer to; to explain
exist
interview
level
solve

The best way to get the TOEICŪ's high score

TOEIC Practice tests Increase your TOEIC test score with
3420 flash cards plus an ESL book
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test
TOEICŪ listening part II, set 20, exercise 4 | my toeicŪ b1 scores. need help by admin mod and all members plz.
The best way to get the TOEIC's high score #1 (permalink) Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:11 am   The best way to get the TOEIC's high score

Dear Admin!

I've just find this website and i'm appriciate to know this site.Firstly. I'm very thank you,admin,who gave me so many ideal in study english.I come from Viet Nam and so hard to study well because dont have change to practic it.
I always study English by myself.
I spend time to study on net.And I like the website have a test and keys after done.(Often up date.)

Please tell me which website can practic TOEIC and get higher score.I'm so poor so please tell me where can i get it free.
thank you in advance.

P/s: well let me know which page i can get the TOEIC certificate online.
KhoiTuan
mail :khoituan@yahoo.com
khoituan

How to prepare for the TOEIC #2 (permalink) Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:08 am   How to prepare for the TOEIC

The best (and only) way to score high marks in the TOEIC is to practise and improve your English. Define your goals and find means to achieve them. Create a plan and follow it through. Read as much about the TOEIC as possible. Exchange ideas and experiences with others.

TOEIC listening, question-response: Who is taking Ms. Pillette to city hall this week?

TOEIC Test Preparation — Increase your Score with 684 free TOEIC Vocabulary TestsTOEIC Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEIC scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEIC Grammar Exercises — Improve your English grammar and vocabulary skillsEvaluate and certifiy your business communication skills with TOEIC — TOEIC Certification
Pls tell me the best way to get the TOEIC's high score #3 (permalink) Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:41 am   please tell me the best way to get the TOEIC's high score

Dear Khoi Tuan,

You like to do English tests. Why don't you visit this website?
If you know any more, please tell me

Best regards,
Mountain

khoituan wrote:
Dear Admin!
I always study English by myself.
thank you in advance.
KhoiTuan
mail :khoituan@yahoo.com
mountain

Pls tell me the best way to get the TOEIC's high score #4 (permalink) Sat Oct 15, 2005 16:27 pm   please tell me the best way to get the TOEIC's high score

khoituan wrote:
Dear Admin!
KhoiTuan
mail :khoituan@yahoo.com

Is is possible to do the TOEIC test online like the TOEFL? I thought TOEIC is available only as a paper-based version?
Toeic

Location: France

TOEIC is paper based #5 (permalink) Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:37 pm   TOEIC is paper based

Fabrice, you are right. The TOEIC is paper test, at this point there is no online version available. I think this because most TOEIC test candidates are employees of companies and it's much more convenient for them to take the exam on site rather than having to go to a registered center. Maybe, in a few years time ETS will be offering an Internet based test version that allows candidates to take the exam at any point in time from anywhere in the world. Technically this is possible.

TOEIC listening, question-response: How many hours do you work each week?

The best way to get the TOEIC's high score #6 (permalink) Thu Dec 16, 2010 20:18 pm   The best way to get the TOEIC's high score

I am wishing the same thing to score as highiest as possible on TOEIC test. I study for my self every night I sit down to read and listen English programs: Programs like BBC news The voice of America helps a lot to understand fully English.
Recently I got a book on Amazon.com which is pretty good for learning English at home.
There is a one central location in my country which autorized to offer TOEFL, ESL, EFL AND TOEIC test officialy.
I think I will push myself ahead to get a high score on toeic test next year.
Peter4

Location: Costa Rica

The best way to get the TOEIC's high score #7 (permalink) Sun Dec 19, 2010 23:34 pm   The best way to get the TOEIC's high score

hi mister torseen
i learn english by myself but i try and thank's for your help
but how i log in the forum
Passo

The best way to get the TOEIC's high score #8 (permalink) Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:25 am   The best way to get the TOEIC's high score

Dear khoituan!
I'm from Viet Nam too. So if you want to find someone to practice English, you can contact me. I'm in Can Tho.
Have a nice day!
Iouoduy

Location: Can Tho, Viet Nam

The best way to get the TOEIC's high score #9 (permalink) Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:55 am   The best way to get the TOEIC's high score

To improve TOEIC lISTENING Score, practice is more and more important.
Even we consider ourself as more brilliant than others, sometimes it will
not work out.As for me I am practicing for a long time since I joined,
I am not repeating much of the earlier mistakes, but I have kept
displaying there is always scope for new mistakes.
We cannot keep ourself
without making mistakes, but we can correct all mistakes through repetition
i.e practice. If we practice well we reach our goal I feel.
We cannot blame our coach for our mistake, we shoulld take initiative to
improve ourself.

Our Coach Sir Torsten who is my guru and he gave me the inspiration to improve
my English to this level. I will never forget his help till my life time.

Thank you

S.Shanthi
_________________
If you want Excellence,You must aim at perfection in our work.
Shanthisethuraman

The best way to get the TOEIC's high score #10 (permalink) Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:27 am   The best way to get the TOEIC's high score

Regular practice is important.
Let's do it better.
Rafle

Location: Japan

The best way to get the TOEIC's high score #11 (permalink) Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:52 am   The best way to get the TOEIC's high score

To Get good score in TOEIC, Listening practice is more important than other.
To have good listening we should keep our ears sharply without diverting our
concentration outside, when attend test better to keep our Cell phone switchoff, till
we finish it.Reading comprehension also our concentration is very important.
Photography listening exercise we should keenly watch the photograh/pictrue
and listening the audio voice very carefully.

Our aim should not be reaching higher score but we should be outstanding of all.
then only we can attain our goal.

All the best to all TOEIC winners.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

,
_________________
Shanthisethuraman

hi! #12 (permalink) Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:54 am   hi!

I think you should prepare yourself well. Take practice tests, widen your vocabulary by doing lots of reading.
Focus on your goal in passing the exam. Do a lot of research about tips on how to get a high score.

Just my two cents.
Hiromi1100

The best way to get the TOEIC's high score #13 (permalink) Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:02 am   The best way to get the TOEIC's high score

Thanks a lot. I don't find time do practice, since we have some power problem
due to summer. I am giving tips to all of you to get high score.

Thank you

S.Shanthi
_________________
Shanthisethuraman

The best way to get the TOEIC's high score #14 (permalink) Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:51 am   The best way to get the TOEIC's high score

A TOEIC strategy is a plan that aims to help you achieve a higher TOEIC score. ... The time limit strategy is the easiest way to improve your TOEIC score.
______
Daniel

Learn English Online
Learnenglishonline

The best way to get the TOEIC's high score #15 (permalink) Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:22 am   The best way to get the TOEIC's high score

Hi All!
I am also a person who want to get Toeic test with high score. But the most important thing is how to improve Speaking skill. I am a new member here. Hopefully, I could get more experience to study it from all of you! Please help me!
please give me a word when you have time!
Thanks all!
Helen
Helen Tran

ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on TOEIC Test Forums
english mature exam,How can I get 495 in reading?Please value my essay and give me the score out of 10[Ask] Why this web don't provide Error Recognitionhow can i get the good mark in the TOEICŪ testHow come I wasn't told about the plan?the pushchair has six wheelsTOEICŪ listening part III, set 18, exercise 6TOEICŪ listening part I, set 16, exercise 7toeicŪ b1 help requiredspeaking practicespeaking and writingInformation about TOEICŪ Exam