Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

increase in the supply of money in relation to the amount of goods available resulting in a rise in prices
applicant
caveat
director
inflation
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

You don't have to suffer from interpersonal anxiety!

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
meannig of offset decline | the forces that shape
listening exercises
You don't have to suffer from interpersonal anxiety! #1 (permalink) Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:48 am   You don't have to suffer from interpersonal anxiety!

Business English Lesson, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #234 "Interpersonal Skills", question 1

A leader has the ability to influence others through qualities such as personal ........., expertise, command of language, and the creation of mutual respect -- all of which require strong interpersonal skills.

(a) aura
(b) charisma
(c) elan
(d) machismo

Business English Lesson, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #234 "Interpersonal Skills", answer 1

A leader has the ability to influence others through qualities such as personal charisma, expertise, command of language, and the creation of mutual respect -- all of which require strong interpersonal skills.

Correct answer: (b) charisma

i need a sentence for interpersonal
Psycho

You don't have to suffer from interpersonal anxiety! #2 (permalink) Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:12 am   You don't have to suffer from interpersonal anxiety!

'You don't have to suffer from interpersonal anxiety! Behavioral psychologists have developed relatively simple techniques to help people overcome their fear and discomfort of social situations.'

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
You don't have to suffer from interpersonal anxiety! #3 (permalink) Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:38 am   You don't have to suffer from interpersonal anxiety!

Personal charisma there are people who have and the others don't have. Is it a congenital capability? or a personal quality? We say about those people who have to attract and impress other people. I think Margaret Thatcher was a charismatic prime minister in the UK. I think in the US the most charismatic leader was John F. Kennedy.

meannig of offset decline | the forces that shape
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Test incompl/advan-589, Question 6at/on or in?Photojournalism is a branch of journalism that chiefly presents newsworthy...critics often say that it was a flop at the box officeWhat does collocation mean?What are persuasive strategies?What does nuances mean?'ability to read' vs 'ability to feel'difference between "close by" and "near by"Faintest ideaWhat's wrong with apiece?Difference between occupied and engagedMeaning of 'one track mind'