shrillness or harshness of sound
abnegation
stridency
allure
catalyst

How to practice english uses for (GMATŪ-SC)?

GMAT Practice tests Increase your GMAT test score with
plus 1.400 GMAT word flash cards
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community
finance phd advice? | When "burlesques" meets "parody"?
How to practice english uses for (GMAT-SC)? #1 (permalink) Thu Sep 17, 2009 16:25 pm   How to practice english uses for (GMAT-SC)?

Please tell me some ways of practicing American English usage. My native language is not english. I have gone thru Manhattan SC guide, but still only getting 60% correct in practice. I am facing problem in usage of ....> Active and Passive
> Modifier
> Tense uses
> Tense sequence
> Comparisions
> Uses of parallelism
> IDIOMs or American style of writing
Overall, i want to study and practice more grammar part before actually practicing a lot of SC Qs.
Thanks in advance for your kind help or suggestions. :!:
Manojksh9

How to practice english uses for (GMAT-SC)? #2 (permalink) Fri Sep 18, 2009 0:08 am   How to practice english uses for (GMAT-SC)?

I suggest that you Google each of those phrases, which will take you to grammar websites where you can read many examples.
_________________

GMAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 280 free GMAT Vocabulary TestsGMAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise GMAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportGMAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential GMAT vocabulary words you need to pass the GMAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemLearn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on GMAT Test Forums
Help, my friend scored a 770 and I want the same scoreMBA Projects (+91-9999076997) Thesis Help, Thesis Report, Dissertation HelpWhat is the GMATŪ test format?My jobs I want to try are the following Exam-Based-Vocabulary...Anybody from HRM?GMATŪ Prep materialGMAtŪ reviewerI always wanted to do MBA program in one of the top university...GMATŪ reference and study plansImprove GMATŪ verbal score - Practise testsPassing The ASVAB with a score of 50.Free Online GMATŪ Practice Test - Many LinksGREŪ Quant skills