extreme patriot; person who is excessively devoted
misnomer
devastation
hypothesis
chauvinist

Government should pay more attention to health care issues more than

TOEFL® essay: Not every learning comes from book | A person you know is planning to move to your town or city...
Government should pay more attention to health care issues more than #1 (permalink) Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:35 am   Government should pay more attention to health care issues more than

Do you agree or disagree with following statement:
Government should pay more attention to health care issues more than environmental issues.

Topic is really an interesting. Hard to write short essay on this topic.Please evaluate my essay. Thanks

There are some many countries in the world. All countries are not in same boat. Every other country has some different critical issues. Health care issues are boiling this time but we can not forget about environment. Government should pay more attention to environmental issues as in some specific countries environmental threat is very serious. If government will pay more attention on environment issues others will solve consequently. If our environment is clean other problems related to health, agriculture and economy will mitigate.

First of all time is running out. Now we don’t need to talk about it, we should determine to act as it is urgent. If our environment will clean, we don’t need to worry about much. In instance people are more health in village compare to city. Why? Reason is dirty environment of cities. But day will come soon when condition will be same everywhere if we will not come forward to clean out environment. World Health organization report estimates that more than 13 million deaths annually are due to preventable environmental causes. So working on environment issue we would be able to eliminate root cause of ill health.

In addition to this if the environmental issue will resolve there will be predictability in weather patterns. As the climate change is happing and will increasingly affect poor. Climate threat resolution will bring good prosperity in agriculture market. Farmers will be able to increase crop production and there will be no drought in country. As an example, In poor country like Nepal more than 3.4 million people are estimated to require food assistance, due to a combination of natural disasters, including 2008/09’s winter drought . This is one of the worst in the country’s history so the world’s richest countries, those most responsible for global emissions, must pay attention for better adapt and mitigate the effects of climate change.

Furthermore by acting now toward environment issues, world will be able to avoid this disaster. Climate change is big disaster which is not set to happen in some science fiction future many years ahead, but in our lifetime. The world cannot afford to wait before tackling climate change. Environment challenge is also an opportunity "for new markets, for new jobs, new technologies, new exports where companies, universities and social enterprises can lead the world. And if we be able to resolve this environmental issue our future economy will be better.

To summarize environmental issue is not option to wait and see, so we must act now. Even researchers are saying that the Himalayas have Stopped Smiling. What else we can accepting from nature in this threating environment? Disasters are growing so it is not time to think, it is time to act on environmental issues.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two students in a chemistry class
Silky

Government should pay more attention to health care issues more than #2 (permalink) Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:43 am   Government should pay more attention to health care issues more than

hi

are you taking your toefl in 26 Sep like me and thinking then typing this essay in 30 minutes .

you write some unwanted sentences for example your first ones in the first and second paragraphes .

there are few grammatical mistakes as in ( In instance people are more health in village compare-ing to city )

please when you get your scores send me yours in writing section and i will do the same.
Pizza

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemLearn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Government should pay more attention to health care issues more than #3 (permalink) Mon Sep 28, 2009 13:39 pm   Government should pay more attention to health care issues more than

Hi Pizza

I will be taking an exam on 10th Oct. Thanks for your comment.
Silky

Government should pay more attention to health care issues more than #4 (permalink) Mon Sep 28, 2009 14:55 pm   Government should pay more attention to health care issues more than

Silky, check your PM reply.
_________________

Government should pay more attention to health care issues more than #5 (permalink) Mon Sep 28, 2009 16:14 pm   Government should pay more attention to health care issues more than

Thanks a lot for PM. Really a great help.
I don't know how to thank you.Really you gave me a lot of encouragement and really helped me see my strengths.
Silky

Children should help with task around the house from a very young age.Some college and universities allow student to declare their majors only afterEvery generation of people is different in important ways. How is your generationTOEFL® essay: Some people believe that success in life comes by taking chancesTOEFL® essay: One should never judge person by external apperancesTOEFL® essay: Qualities of room mateShould governments spend more money on improving roads and highways,...TOEFL® essay: Should government spend more money on improving roads and highwaysTOEFL® essay writing structureThe value of any nation's success should be measured more by its scientific...Countries should not isolate themselves from the world but instead engage otherAgree or disagree? The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide.Believe or not something about essay in TOEFL®