to emit; to flow out from; to emerge; to issue
salvage
emanate
relinquish
macerate

Anybody from HRM?

GMAT Practice tests Increase your GMAT test score with
plus 1.400 GMAT word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community
When "burlesques" meets "parody"? | My jobs I want to try are the following Exam-Based-Vocabulary...
Anybody from HRM? #1 (permalink) Tue Sep 29, 2009 14:31 pm   Anybody from HRM?

hii all,
I am naina from India. I am pursing MBA in HR from India itself, so I would like to talk about Human resource management with members on this site. Anybody who is pursuing or else thinking of the same, or has done and right now working then please reply me we will discuss about this field and will increase knowledge and our English simultaneously. Please seniors and friends revert back soon. I am desperately waiting for your reply as I want to enhance my knowledge and improve English.

Best Regards
NAINA :)
Nainajain

Anybody from HRM? #2 (permalink) Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:48 am   Anybody from HRM?

Hi Naina,

This is Vijay N Thakkar. I am a BBA Graduate and have done my MCOM (Management). Ill be going to USA for MBA in HR & Phd in OB and i am currenctly working as an HR Consultant in Bombay.

Tell me something about yourself.

From which institute have you done your MBA and which year passout? Are you working or are a fresher?

Vijay Thakkar
Thakkarvijayrajiv

GMAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 280 free GMAT Vocabulary TestsGMAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise GMAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportGMAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential GMAT vocabulary words you need to pass the GMAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemStart exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on GMAT Test Forums
One-Year Course of Study: Accelerate your opportunitiesHelp, my friend scored a 770 and I want the same scoreMBA Projects (+91-9999076997) Thesis Help, Thesis Report, Dissertation HelpWhat is the GMATŪ test format?How I scored a 750 on the GMATŪHow to practice english uses for (GMATŪ-SC)?GMATŪ Prep materialGMAtŪ reviewerI always wanted to do MBA program in one of the top university...GMATŪ reference and study plansImprove GMATŪ verbal score - Practise testsPassing The ASVAB with a score of 50.Free Online GMATŪ Practice Test - Many Links