to perform; to put into effect; to carry out; to execute; to realize
certify
raise
implement
craft

What does aftretaste mean?

What do you mean HOW? | Other, another, others, the others...
What does aftretaste mean? #1 (permalink) Thu Oct 01, 2009 23:59 pm   What does aftretaste mean?

ESL/EFL Test #155 "Compound words: 'aftermath', 'afterthought', 'afterbirth'", question 7

Contrary to popular opinion, Judaism does believe in an ........., but it is not the primary focus of the religion.

(a) afterthought
(b) afternoon
(c) aftertaste
(d) afterlife

ESL/EFL Test #155 "Compound words: 'aftermath', 'afterthought', 'afterbirth'", answer 7

Contrary to popular opinion, Judaism does believe in an afterlife, but it is not the primary focus of the religion.

Correct answer: (d) afterlife
_________________________

what is aftretaste mean?

Jeniz
Jeniz

What does aftretaste mean? #2 (permalink) Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:42 am   What does aftretaste mean?

Do you have a DICTIONARY?
_________________

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
What does this expression mean: "the dog and pony show"?Use the American word 'truck' instead of the English word 'lorry'what's the meaning of scarecrows?Can't we use 'get on' instead of 'come on', what's the defference between them?Phrase 'Make yourself comfortable'what is commercial accounting? its importance and purpose?What are the corporate social responsibilities taken up by retail market?contortionist vs. jugglerMeaning of "physical supply chain"There is no doubt at all?What is the difference between success and fame?Meaning of "Invariably Poirots calls all the suspicions together..."Expression: lost on him