Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to guard; to keep safe; to keep; to defend; to protect
preserve
manufacture
leverage
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

What animal is a tortoise?

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
he was being hurtful | He is really angry, so we should leave him alone for a while.
listening exercises
What animal is a tortoise? #1 (permalink) Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:12 am   What animal is a tortoise?

English Grammar Tests, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #139 "Vocabulary Practice: Tortoises (1)", question 1

Generally, tortoises have a very long ......... span. They can live to be 100-years-old!

(a) neck
(b) tail
(c) life
(d) wing

English Grammar Tests, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #139 "Vocabulary Practice: Tortoises (1)", answer 1

Generally, tortoises have a very long life span. They can live to be 100-years-old!

Correct answer: (c) life

what animal is it
McM

What animal is a tortoise? #2 (permalink) Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:46 am   What animal is a tortoise?

Don't you have a DICTIONARY?

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
What animal is a tortoise? #3 (permalink) Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:27 am   What animal is a tortoise?

Mister Micawber,

They can live to be 100 years old.
It means longer that a 100 year.

Could you tell me more examples when we say like that not longer or more than....?

Thank you,
Ivana

he was being hurtful | He is really angry, so we should leave him alone for a while.
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Test incompl/elem-293, User's Answer 2This is known as separation of powerthe system encompassing this type of government is called shared powersChris has a class at 8 am, so he catches the 7:15 am bus.Can you give me a little more information about the house?Mitchell is a police officer.Those kids should know better. They shouldn't tease that boy anymore.your evaluation please?the oldest and largest trees in the world are found in CaliforniaI don't have a jobturning brownPassionate about art in general?Anger is more meaningful than rage.