meal; nourishment; material supplied; act of inserting into a machine (especially of putting paper into a printer)
campaign
rival
feed
implication

Hello everybody! My name is Marcin, I'm 28 and I come from Poland. I found...

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
I want to have 5 posts in my inbox... | Hello Everyone! I am here to find out information...
Greeting #16 (permalink) Wed Oct 21, 2009 17:57 pm   Greeting

Hai Marcin, nice to see you too. It can help improving our english here. Would you tell about your self Marcin?
Bhukkar

Location: Riau, Indonesia

Hello everybody! My name is Marcin, I'm 28 and I come from Poland. I found... #17 (permalink) Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:39 am   Hello everybody! My name is Marcin, I'm 28 and I come from Poland. I found...

Hello Bhukkar,
Hello All,

I work as a purchasing coordinator in an international company which assembles bicycles for Western European countries. Usually my workdays are all the same. I wake up at 7 o'clock, eat my breakfast and prepare myself for work. I start at 8 o'clock with reading emails and answering these related to the most urgent matters. During my working hours I often have meetings where I discuss with my staff all short- and long-term issues which we need to focus on. I try to end at 4 p.m. but since many things happen each day sometimes it's very, very difficult.
I find my job very interesting and that is mainly because of the fact that it gives a great opportunity to meet a lot of interesting people - not only from Poland - but from all over the world.

And how about You people? What do You do?

Rgs,
M.
Marcin0s

Location: Poland

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Hello everybody! My name is Marcin, I'm 28 and I come from Poland. I found... #18 (permalink) Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:40 am   Hello everybody! My name is Marcin, I'm 28 and I come from Poland. I found...

Hi, I am taarsh from India
Taarsh

Hello everybody! My name is Marcin, I'm 28 and I come from Poland. I found... #19 (permalink) Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:43 am   Hello everybody! My name is Marcin, I'm 28 and I come from Poland. I found...

Hi Marcin, nice to meet you, My name is Taarsh, i am 19 and i come from India
Taarsh

Hello everybody! My name is Marcin, I'm 28 and I come from Poland. I found... #20 (permalink) Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:59 pm   Hello everybody! My name is Marcin, I'm 28 and I come from Poland. I found...

Helly everybody,
I want to introduce myself, because this is the first time I'm writing in this forum. My name is Wolfgang and I live in the Eastern part of Germany and since the 25th January I learn English in a special course. I'm an English beginner, because I only learned Russian and Latin at the grammar scool and I finished this scool 43 years ago.
Until the end of October 2009 I worked as a Senior Consultant and after finishing of this course I am going to look for a new job, perhaps in Eastern Europe. I'm primarily specialised in the improvement of the organisation and the management of hospitals and in healthcare and welfare.

I am looking forward for your reply
Rgs.
W.
Wolfgang

Hello everybody! My name is Marcin, I'm 28 and I come from Poland. I found... #21 (permalink) Thu Feb 25, 2010 13:25 pm   Hello everybody! My name is Marcin, I'm 28 and I come from Poland. I found...

my name is Alexandra and I come from Germany. Since January I learn English in a course in Nordhausen (Thuringia). In the course are eight students. Our teacher comes from Dublin and he speaks only English with us. This is good for our learning process.
So long.
Alexandra
Alexco

Hello everybody! My name is Marcin, I'm 28 and I come from Poland. I found... #22 (permalink) Thu Feb 25, 2010 13:33 pm   Hello everybody! My name is Marcin, I'm 28 and I come from Poland. I found...

after the lunch break our English trainer asked me to write a little joke and I will try it now:

Mother calls to the son:
'Come on, you'll be late for school.'
'I don't want to get up,' came the reply from the bedroom.
'Why, what's wrong?'
'The teachers hate me and the pupils despise me.'
'I'll give you two good reasons why you should go.'
'What are they?'
'One - you're forty-one, and two - you're the headmaster.' .... ;-)

I'm hoping for another joke in response
Rgs.
W.
Wolfgang

Hello everybody! My name is Marcin, I'm 28 and I come from Poland. I found... #23 (permalink) Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:44 am   Hello everybody! My name is Marcin, I'm 28 and I come from Poland. I found...

Hello Marcin and all friends,

My name is Hung , 25 years old and i'm living in HCM city , Viet nam .
Nice to meet you in this forum , i want to improve my English especial writing and listening , so i hope to get experience from you .

best regards
Nwmoon

Location: HCMC, Viet Nam

Hello everybody! My name is Marcin, I'm 28 and I come from Poland. I found... #24 (permalink) Fri Apr 09, 2010 21:28 pm   Hello everybody! My name is Marcin, I'm 28 and I come from Poland. I found...

Wolfgang wrote:

Mother calls to the son:
'Come on, you'll be late for school.'
'Why, what's wrong?'
'What are they?'

I'm hoping for another joke in response
Rgs.
W.

I LOVE IT!
_________________
I'm a natural blonde, please speak slowly ;-)
Bagheera

Location: Ukraine, Lviv

Hello everybody! My name is Marcin, I'm 28 and I come from Poland. I found... #25 (permalink) Sat Apr 10, 2010 20:06 pm   Hello everybody! My name is Marcin, I'm 28 and I come from Poland. I found...

Hi everyone! My name is Nata,and im from Russia. I really find this site very helpful , many thanks to all of u!!! im trying to improve my english language skills in order to do well in college and my everyday life. This is great!!
Natka

Hello everybody! My name is Marcin, I'm 28 and I come from Poland. I found... #26 (permalink) Sat Apr 24, 2010 19:52 pm   Hello everybody! My name is Marcin, I'm 28 and I come from Poland. I found...

Hi Marcin and Nata,
today I have time to write a short message, because I'm interesting to know a little bit more about you. I've read Marcin is a Pole. Perhaps you could write where you live and what you are doing in your job and in your leisure time. From 1970 until 1974 I often was in Poland and in these years I guided Polish students' groups. At that time I studied in Magdeburg and because I could speak a little bit Polish my professor asked me every time when such groups were in Magdeburg for some weeks. My best Polish friend lives in Racibórz and unfortunately I'm very seldom in Poland. Nowadays I have to improve my English language skills ....
At that time I lived in Magdeburg and studied power station engineering I could speak Russian very well because I learned the Russian language at school from the 5th grade until the 12th grade, additional 3 years at the technical university in the town of Magdeburg. Now I'm interesting to hear a little bit more about you, Nata.
I'm looking forward to your resonses. Until then best regards
Wolfgang
Wolfgang

Hello everybody! My name is Marcin, I'm 28 and I come from Poland. I found... #27 (permalink) Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:02 pm   Hello everybody! My name is Marcin, I'm 28 and I come from Poland. I found...

hello for anybody , i'm from Bulgaria i hope to find many friends from different countries !!!
Choneto123

Hello everybody! My name is Marcin, I'm 28 and I come from Poland. I found... #28 (permalink) Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:43 pm   Hello everybody! My name is Marcin, I'm 28 and I come from Poland. I found...

hi everyone. My name's Hao. I'm from Vietnam. I want to improve my english and be friends with everyone.
Fathao

Hello everybody! My name is Marcin, I'm 28 and I come from Poland. I found... #29 (permalink) Sun May 02, 2010 14:32 pm   Hello everybody! My name is Marcin, I'm 28 and I come from Poland. I found...

Hi guys :) It's great pleasure to meet all of You :) My names is Max, I'm 21yo and like You the reason why I'm here is simply because I have to improve my English skills, and this place is very helpful to achieve my goal ;) now I'm studying English by myself, because in near future I'm going to go abroad :) I see some of You are from my country ;)
Take care & have a lovely weekend
hope to speak to You soon
Mxgts

Location: Poland UNFORTUNATELY at this moment :(

Hello everybody! My name is Marcin, I'm 28 and I come from Poland. I found... #30 (permalink) Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:21 am   Hello everybody! My name is Marcin, I'm 28 and I come from Poland. I found...

Bagheera301 wrote:
Wolfgang wrote:

Mother calls to the son:
'Come on, you'll be late for school.'
'Why, what's wrong?'
'What are they?'

I'm hoping for another joke in response
Rgs.
W.

I LOVE IT!
Sam69

Location: Iran

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Compare ISAHi, my name is Motlag, I am from Iran...Hi I'm Ahmed from EgyptHI everyone, I'm Aiken, nice to meet everyone here.New member: I live in Vietnam, Da Nang city...My name is Nawaf and I'm from KSA (kingdom of saudi arabia).Hello everyone, my name is Judyplease friends help me... how can i improve my english?Hello everyone! I'm looking to meet other pre-pharm students...Hi, I'm George.hi i want to have friends here for practicing my englishNew friend, my name is Sana, I born in Russia...New Member: My name is Alaa from Syria. I work in UAE...