pertaining to the world and nature around us
environmental
delicious
immediate
incorrect

What's the difference between 'belong with' and 'belong to'

Why Present Perfect not Present Perfect Continuous | What is an object lesson?
What's the difference between 'belong with' and 'belong to' #1 (permalink) Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:00 am   What's the difference between 'belong with' and 'belong to'

I heard about''belong with'' from my favorite song''YOU BELONG WITH ME'' OF TAYLOR SWIFT but I wonder if there was a difference between it and ''belong to''
Bupbems

What's the difference between 'belong with' and 'belong to' #2 (permalink) Fri Oct 16, 2009 13:58 pm   What's the difference between 'belong with' and 'belong to'

Belong with... = it is right and proper that something is with / accompanying...
Belong to = is the property of.
_________________

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
What is a paint job?What is base tax?Keep in touch means maintain communicationsMeaning of 'persistence'Check vs. charge the battery?He is not tall enough to ride the roller coaster yet?What does bubbly mean?Shouldn't it be: I can't keep anything down?What does just blows hot and cold mean?Diffrence between lower and lesserwhat is soar?How to use the English articles?What does "get away with it mean"?