parts of entertainment; plan for dealing with a matter; coded instructions; schedule; agenda
pommel
program
rout
effervescence

My jobs I want to try are the following Exam-Based-Vocabulary...

GMAT Practice tests Increase your GMAT test score with
plus 1.400 GMAT word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community
Anybody from HRM? | Improve GMATŪ verbal score - Practise tests
My jobs I want to try are the following Exam-Based-Vocabulary... #1 (permalink) Sun Oct 18, 2009 0:56 am   My jobs I want to try are the following Exam-Based-Vocabulary...

Hello, English-test

I am interesting in the following Job, I want to have more information about , Job specification , and requirement.

About me I have BS. In computer science and doing my MS information system.
My jobs I want to try are the following Exam-Based-Vocabulary.

1. ASVAB - I have experience taking the real test before, with this not problem.
My only concern is about violence piracy. Example taken from other website , or book, can put where I took the resource, that way I feel I have not violate piracy of the owner of that website.

2. MCAT- I don’t have familiar in this, I would do some research on it.

3. MYSQL- What are the duty I have to do, only delete the entries of the expire email or domain.
What software I have to use, I have install on my personal computer mysql server 2008 express edition.

ASVAB and MCAT,

Can I use Visual Basic to create the exam based-Vocabulary, or you prefer simple Html program .

Please reply my answer to my personal email skydream_elmo23@yahoo.com
Please on subject write job opportunity to know, I don’t open unknown emails.

Sincere, USAFORCE82
USAForce82

ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on GMAT Test Forums
One-Year Course of Study: Accelerate your opportunitiesFree GMATŪ Practice tests onlineHelp, my friend scored a 770 and I want the same scoreMBA Projects (+91-9999076997) Thesis Help, Thesis Report, Dissertation HelpWhat is the GMATŪ test format?How I scored a 750 on the GMATŪHow to practice english uses for (GMATŪ-SC)?GMATŪ Prep materialGMAtŪ reviewerI always wanted to do MBA program in one of the top university...GMATŪ reference and study plansPassing The ASVAB with a score of 50.Free Online GMATŪ Practice Test - Many Links