Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to ride a bike
cycle
dot
weight
authorize
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

English Test for a post

ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
at home and in house/ kite stuck | tow sentences with the same meaning
listening exercises
English Test for a post #1 (permalink) Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:00 am   English Test for a post

Dear All,

After 2 days I'll have an exam by Amideast for a post in Unrwa so I need samples of English tests which may help me in the exam moreover Amideast cooperate with Campridge University Press in this exams .

The expected exam includes, Grammer, Idioms, Reading, Lestens .

Thanks for you.

Hussam Alashqar
Hussam Alashqar

English Test for a post #2 (permalink) Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:52 am   English Test for a post

Dear Hussam Alashqar,

Many thanks for your question. I suggest you start by reading this: grammer vs. grammar

In addition, you should complete as many of the exercises on our site as you possible can within the next two days.
Good luck!
Torsten

TOEIC listening, photographs: Gardening with the dog
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
English Test for a post #3 (permalink) Tue Oct 20, 2009 23:43 pm   English Test for a post

Thanks for you
Hussam Alashqar

at home and in house/ kite stuck | tow sentences with the same meaning
ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
WhetherI'm already here. vs Iím already arriving. vs Iím already come.what time would you be available today? or when would you be available? or wouldLet him speak vs let him speaksRephrasings: I had to wait for the manager for almost an hour before he woud...The professor X made a presentation. vs The professor, X, made a presentation.English course vs. English classSentence: He's been through enough already, and with any further stress...A report ... today by two environmental organizationsThe Present Perfect tense with just, this afternoon and todayA moment of revelry?Predicate nominative/adjectiveAccountability or responsibility