agreement; settlement; harmony
firm
revenue
inspection
accord

For or To? (First Drug Stores for/to the Public.)

On the coming Sunday / in the coming Sunday? | difference between "need for" and "need of".
For or To? (First Drug Stores for/to the Public.) #1 (permalink) Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:13 am   For or To? (First Drug Stores for/to the Public.)

First Drug Stores for the Public.

or

First Drug Stores to the Public.

Which one could be better? and difference?
Fallingstar8

Location: Beijing

For or To? #2 (permalink) Fri Oct 23, 2009 0:34 am   For or To?

More context is needed, but for now I'd pick "for".
Cerberus™

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
'Had been' vs 'was'The window is wrongly closed. vs The window is badly closed.I am poor at playing the piano. vs I am poor in playing the piano.Redirecting or forwarding a questionIt was all (s)he could do (not) to. . .Please photocopy this page OR paperWhat does "it's up to you" mean?Article: I live in an/the old house near the station.origin of expression "dance tea"in vs of (The increase of/in atmospheric greenhouse...)must/should + perfective...Net income vs. profiton Halloween vs at Halloween