to send a letter or other item via the postal service; to post
mail
wrench
owe
articulate

what time would you be available today? or when would you be available? or would

The meaning of word "Scowrers" | Sentence: Bear with me for the mistake
what time would you be available today? or when would you be available? or would #1 (permalink) Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:20 am   what time would you be available today? or when would you be available? or would

hi all are these correct?

would you be available this afternoon?
what time would you be available today?
when would you be available?

thank you
Mrcasanova

what time would you be available today? or when would you be available? or wo #2 (permalink) Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:47 am   what time would you be available today? or when would you be available? or wo

Yes.
_________________

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
on Halloween vs at HalloweenHow would you rate the lyrics of "World comin' down on me"?WhetherSentence: The only teachers who were required to attend the meeting were GeorgeI'm already here. vs Iím already arriving. vs Iím already come.tow sentences with the same meaningat home and in house/ kite stuckLet him speak vs let him speaksRephrasings: I had to wait for the manager for almost an hour before he woud...The professor X made a presentation. vs The professor, X, made a presentation.Sentence: He's been through enough already, and with any further stress...A report ... today by two environmental organizationsEnglish Test for a post