to send; to convey; to transmit; to promote; to advance
anger
forward
overlook
accrue

How would you rate the lyrics of "World comin' down on me"?

I'm already here. vs Iím already arriving. vs Iím already come. | Sentence: The only teachers who were required to attend the meeting were George

How 'bad' is the language in "World comin' down on me"?
Should be censored.
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Doesn't contain any words or expressions that should be removed.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Contains some words and expressions that should be removed or changed.
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

How would you rate the lyrics of "World comin' down on me"? #1 (permalink) Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:19 am   How would you rate the lyrics of "World comin' down on me"?

If you had to rate the lyrics of Billy Idol's song "World comin' down on me" based on how many swear words or censored expressions it contains, what would be your verdict?

TOEIC listening, photographs: A city skyline

How would you rate the lyrics of "World comin' down on me"? #2 (permalink) Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:36 am   How would you rate the lyrics of "World comin' down on me"?

Do you have the lyrics?
_________________

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Please photocopy this page OR paperArticle: I live in an/the old house near the station.in vs of (The increase of/in atmospheric greenhouse...)must/should + perfective...Net income vs. profiton Halloween vs at HalloweenOn the coming Sunday / in the coming Sunday?"racehorse" vs "racing horse"Whetherwhat time would you be available today? or when would you be available? or wouldFor or To? (First Drug Stores for/to the Public.)tow sentences with the same meaningLet him speak vs let him speaks