corporation; firm; ensemble; association with another
book
company
coordinate
airport

difference between "need for" and "need of".

For or To? (First Drug Stores for/to the Public.) | origin of expression "dance tea"
difference between "need for" and "need of". #1 (permalink) Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:45 am   difference between "need for" and "need of".

Please explain me the diffference between "need for" and "need of".
Thank you
Akram
Akram

difference between "need for" and "need of". #2 (permalink) Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:42 am   difference between "need for" and "need of".

If you are in need of something, you need it or ought to have it.
If there is a need for something, that thing would improve a situation or something cannot happen without it.

Maybe other experts would give you a better idea.
_________________
Thank you very much,
Hieu Phan.

P/s: Please just correct if I'm wrong somewhere!
Hieupt

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
'Had been' vs 'was'The window is wrongly closed. vs The window is badly closed.I am poor at playing the piano. vs I am poor in playing the piano.Redirecting or forwarding a questiongive someone the creepsIt was all (s)he could do (not) to. . .Please photocopy this page OR paperWhat does "it's up to you" mean?Article: I live in an/the old house near the station.in vs of (The increase of/in atmospheric greenhouse...)must/should + perfective...Net income vs. profiton Halloween vs at Halloween