hyphen; drop; pinch; rush; sprint
dash
readiness
scratch
firm

origin of expression "dance tea"

difference between "need for" and "need of". | Redirecting or forwarding a question
origin of expression "dance tea" #1 (permalink) Thu Oct 22, 2009 13:57 pm   origin of expression "dance tea"

Hi guys, I'm a new user. I need information, what is "dance tea". I know whiskey and coke and dance and a little bit more. Thanks for your help. Bye and have a good day.
ETandmore

orgin of expression "dance tea" #2 (permalink) Thu Oct 22, 2009 14:49 pm   orgin of expression "dance tea"

ETandmore wrote:
I need information, what is "dance tea".
Are you sure it is not "tea dance"?
_________________
conĚtext - The part of a text or statement that surrounds a particular word or passage and determines its meaning.
Milanya

Location: Texas, USA (at present)

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
origin of expression "dance tea" #3 (permalink) Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:29 am   origin of expression "dance tea"

That is very interesting. It must be dance tea and I read the Wikipedia definition which explains everything. Thank you very much Milanya.
Melli

Location: Germany, Nordhausen

'Had been' vs 'was'The window is wrongly closed. vs The window is badly closed.I am poor at playing the piano. vs I am poor in playing the piano.give someone the creepsIt was all (s)he could do (not) to. . .Please photocopy this page OR paperWhat does "it's up to you" mean?Article: I live in an/the old house near the station.in vs of (The increase of/in atmospheric greenhouse...)must/should + perfective...Net income vs. profiton Halloween vs at HalloweenOn the coming Sunday / in the coming Sunday?