to try; to live through; to feel; to endure
experience
retrieve
tailor
branch

I am poor at playing the piano. vs I am poor in playing the piano.

Redirecting or forwarding a question | The window is wrongly closed. vs The window is badly closed.
is this sentence correct? #1 (permalink) Fri Oct 23, 2009 13:29 pm   is this sentence correct?

I am poor at playing the piano.

or I am poor in playing the piano.
Lucci

Location: The Philippines

is this sentence correct? #2 (permalink) Fri Oct 23, 2009 13:52 pm   is this sentence correct?

I am poor at playing the piano.

or

I play the piano poorly.
_________________

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
I am poor at playing the piano. vs I am poor in playing the piano. #3 (permalink) Fri Oct 23, 2009 14:46 pm   I am poor at playing the piano. vs I am poor in playing the piano.

HI, thanks for always taking the time to answer my questions. I really appreciate your effort.
Lucci

Location: The Philippines

appreciate vs appreciatirely'Had been' vs 'was'Is it possible to say: "a person's vision deteriorates"?give someone the creepsIt was all (s)he could do (not) to. . .Please photocopy this page OR paperWhat does "it's up to you" mean?Article: I live in an/the old house near the station.origin of expression "dance tea"in vs of (The increase of/in atmospheric greenhouse...)must/should + perfective...difference between "need for" and "need of".Net income vs. profit