width; broadness
breadth
donation
restriction
breakthrough

The window is wrongly closed. vs The window is badly closed.

I am poor at playing the piano. vs I am poor in playing the piano. | What does "it's up to you" mean?
The window is wrongly closed. vs The window is badly closed. #1 (permalink) Fri Oct 23, 2009 15:07 pm   The window is wrongly closed. vs The window is badly closed.

Hello, I don't know how to say a Hungarian sentence, but I hope you get what I want to say, it could be something like:

1) The window is wrongly closed. ???

2) The window is badly closed. ????

How would you say that in English?

Mofli

The window is wrongly closed. vs The window is badly closed. #2 (permalink) Fri Oct 23, 2009 15:10 pm   The window is wrongly closed. vs The window is badly closed.

I would suggest: The window is not properly closed.

_________________

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Letter: I started working here last weekend, I was lucky to get this job...appreciate vs appreciatirely'Had been' vs 'was'Is it possible to say: "a person's vision deteriorates"?Redirecting or forwarding a questiongive someone the creepsIt was all (s)he could do (not) to. . .Please photocopy this page OR paperArticle: I live in an/the old house near the station.origin of expression "dance tea"in vs of (The increase of/in atmospheric greenhouse...)difference between "need for" and "need of".Net income vs. profit