Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

national money of a country; circulation; custom; prevalence
health
currency
experience
hurry
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

appreciate vs appreciatirely

ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
four-­twenty-­something | Is it possible to say: "a person's vision deteriorates"?
listening exercises
appreciate vs appreciatirely #1 (permalink) Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:51 am   appreciate vs appreciatirely

Dear ALL,

please correct my fault as below sentence:

"your comments are high appreciatirely"

thanks
Binbin93
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

appreciate/appreciatirely #2 (permalink) Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:21 am   appreciate/appreciatirely

Binbin93 wrote:
Dear ALL,

please correct my fault as below sentence:

"your comments are highly appreciated"

thanks

"Appreciate", "appreciative" and "appreciatively" are English words; "appreciatirely" is not a word.
Cerberus™
I'm a Communicator ;-)

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
appreciate vs appreciatirely #3 (permalink) Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:43 am   appreciate vs appreciatirely

thank you
Binbin93
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

four-­twenty-­something | Is it possible to say: "a person's vision deteriorates"?
ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
fit and suit"For how long" vs "How long"!?I forget" vs "I forgot" vs "I have forgotten"Each other vs. TogetherLetter: I started working here last weekend, I was lucky to get this job...what does FYI mean?'Had been' vs 'was'"English Verb Tenses" annoy me! what should I do?!The window is wrongly closed. vs The window is badly closed.I am poor at playing the piano. vs I am poor in playing the piano.Redirecting or forwarding a questiongive someone the creepsIt was all (s)he could do (not) to. . .