irregular; fitful; occasional; infrequent
outdoor
sporadic
mental
reverse

Hi! My name is Sepideh, I'm from Persia. I love English and Manchester United!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Why not join me to you? | Hello
Hi! My name is Sepideh, I'm from Persia. I love English and Manchester United! #16 (permalink) Wed May 05, 2010 11:40 am   Hi! My name is Sepideh, I'm from Persia. I love English and Manchester United!

Hi Sepideh! I'm Kristine Rose from Philippines.
I love making new friends and eat delicious foods.
I love English as well....by the way what's this"Manchester United" mean, Sepideh?
Krianne

Location: Philippines

Hi! My name is Sepideh, I'm from Persia. I love English and Manchester United! #17 (permalink) Wed May 05, 2010 23:33 pm   Hi! My name is Sepideh, I'm from Persia. I love English and Manchester United!

Hi all friends from all over the world
I'm Shahboraz from Iran and I'm new in this website. I had a question and a communicator explain it for me. Somebody can tell me how can I thanks him or her for the explanation?
Shahboraz

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
voices #18 (permalink) Sun Oct 03, 2010 16:04 pm   voices

hello everyone im getting problems in the following sentences to change into passive one could u please help in that.
while answering please tell me the rules also.
1) The book is on the table.
2) It is time to call over the names.
Santoshhedau

Hi! My name is Sepideh, I'm from Persia. I love English and Manchester United! #19 (permalink) Sun Oct 03, 2010 16:06 pm   Hi! My name is Sepideh, I'm from Persia. I love English and Manchester United!

when we r getting explanation from others we may thanks them for their kind co-operation
Santoshhedau

voices #20 (permalink) Sun Oct 03, 2010 16:16 pm   voices

Santoshhedau wrote:
1) The book is on the table.
2) It is time to call over the names.

1) The table has the book upon it.

2. Doesn't make sense to me as it is, so I cannot put it into a passive format.
_________________

Hi! My name is Sepideh, I'm from Persia. I love English and Manchester United! #21 (permalink) Tue Oct 19, 2010 13:08 pm   Hi! My name is Sepideh, I'm from Persia. I love English and Manchester United!

hi Sepideh,
Thanks dear for your kind co-operation to find out an answer that im serching for.
Dear now i am looking fro such word which are used by the engineering people wrongly in their communication without knowing it. As i have observed i found one for example- these people use 'join' insted of 'meets' when two rivera come together at one place.

thanks & regards
Santosh
Santoshhedau

Hi! My name is Sepideh, I'm from Persia. I love English and Manchester United! #22 (permalink) Thu Oct 21, 2010 20:55 pm   Hi! My name is Sepideh, I'm from Persia. I love English and Manchester United!

hello every one
I am siavash from iran and I have started to use this website recentli although I have been a member for around 4 months.
by the way, I am glad to be a part of this forum and appreciate your responds.
with grate wishes for you all
Nasoodi

Hi! My name is Sepideh, I'm from Persia. I love English and Manchester United! #23 (permalink) Sat May 07, 2011 8:09 am   Hi! My name is Sepideh, I'm from Persia. I love English and Manchester United!

Hi everyone:
What is the difference between principal and principle.
Adli

Location: Iran

Hi! My name is Sepideh, I'm from Persia. I love English and Manchester United! #24 (permalink) Sat May 07, 2011 8:56 am   Hi! My name is Sepideh, I'm from Persia. I love English and Manchester United!

Hello Adli,

Have you looked in a dictionary? A learner's dictionary can help you become an independent learner/researcher when it comes to this sort of question.
Try putting the words, one at a time, into the search box and compare the results.
http://www.oxfordadvancedlearnersdictionary.com/?cc=global

then, if you still have problems we'll try to explain a little clearer.
_________________

Hi! My name is Sepideh, I'm from Persia. I love English and Manchester United! #25 (permalink) Sun May 08, 2011 8:20 am   Hi! My name is Sepideh, I'm from Persia. I love English and Manchester United!

Thank you Beeesneees
Adli

Location: Iran

Hi! My name is Sepideh, I'm from Persia. I love English and Manchester United! #26 (permalink) Mon Jun 20, 2011 20:01 pm   Hi! My name is Sepideh, I'm from Persia. I love English and Manchester United!

hi sepideh i' saeed 20 from iran we can cooperate in learning english cal me 09356798148
Richard_Sasan

Location: Iran

Hi! My name is Sepideh, I'm from Persia. I love English and Manchester United! #27 (permalink) Mon Sep 26, 2011 19:03 pm   Hi! My name is Sepideh, I'm from Persia. I love English and Manchester United!

Hi every one.My name is Atela.Im from iran.Im new in this forum.I wanna learn english more.please help me!!
Atela

Hi! My name is Sepideh, I'm from Persia. I love English and Manchester United! #28 (permalink) Fri Nov 11, 2011 17:00 pm   Hi! My name is Sepideh, I'm from Persia. I love English and Manchester United!

hello all..i am zico...from Bangladesh...its a little country beside India...i have just joined here..hope i will manage to improve my English...:)

Oh and Manchester United is my second religion...
the colour of blood is red...
We support Man United...:)
Zico

Location: Just behind you :p

Hi! My name is Sepideh, I'm from Persia. I love English and Manchester United! #29 (permalink) Fri Nov 11, 2011 18:17 pm   Hi! My name is Sepideh, I'm from Persia. I love English and Manchester United!

hi friends.. i'm srinivas from india, i'm new user of this site.. i'm trying to improve my communication skills.. please help me in that.............
Cnu13

Location: Hyderabad

Hi! My name is Sepideh, I'm from Persia. I love English and Manchester United! #30 (permalink) Fri Nov 11, 2011 18:54 pm   Hi! My name is Sepideh, I'm from Persia. I love English and Manchester United!

Hi everyone! My name is Yerbol! I am looking for someone who can practice my spoken english with me. If anyone have the same aim as mine, feel free to add my contact in skype. My contact email: y.sarsenov@gmail.com, skype ID: Yerbol630
Yerbol.

Location: Kazakhstan

Why not join me to you? | Hello
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Hi everybody on the Forum!Hi, friends!paying regardHello and hi to all of you!hey :DHello everyone!! Would anyone like to exchange learning material?peace for allold-newback on eslhelloBig Hello for AllBig Hello for All, I am Mushfiq from Afghanistan,Filled out