to add a footnote; to place a note that directs readers to another source of information (in a book, journal, etc.)
reference
grade
should
perceive

What is meaning of hog future?

What does "throw you a curve" mean? | Meaning of safe
What is meaning of hog future? #1 (permalink) Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:45 am   What is meaning of hog future?

"Don't give the kids anymore chocolate, Gary. They have already had plenty. If you give them anymore, they will go ......... and will destroy this room by wrestling," Mary told him.

(a) bailing wire
(b) hard wire
(c) haywire
(d) piano wire

"Don't give the kids anymore chocolate, Gary. They have already had plenty. If you give them anymore, they will go haywire and will destroy this room by wrestling," Mary told him.

Correct answer: (c) haywire
_________________________

what is meaning of hog future?

naz
Hollers

What is meaning of hog future? #2 (permalink) Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:49 pm   What is meaning of hog future?

Hog futures are a financial instrument, an investment in the future prices of pork.
_________________

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
what means the word fake?What does give you my word mean?What does boo-boo mean?What does bent out of shape mean?broadsided him in the worst way? meaning?Meaning of sworeHe is quite handsome. vs He is quite unimportant.Who was jeffersons nival?What does stress-free mean?Can you explain have, had we have had or also apostrphe e.g. james's or james'"loved ones" instead of "loves ones"What is documentation?'By all means, take a few.' vs 'At all means, take a few.'