Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

setting; biography
administration
background
conversation
policy
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

What does yukky mean?

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
'be into sth' is less formal than 'be interested in sth' | How to become a good tourist guide?
listening exercises
What does yukky mean? #1 (permalink) Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:22 am   What does yukky mean?

English Idioms and Expressions, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #44 "American Slang Words (18)", question 6

My niece said her food was yukky.

(a) bad
(b) good
(c) salty

English Idioms and Expressions, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #44 "American Slang Words (18)", answer 6

My niece said her food was bad.

Correct answer: (a) bad

What does yukky mean? (never seen it spelled that way)

shand hammerin
shand hammerin

What does yukky mean? #2 (permalink) Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:30 am   What does yukky mean?

Hi Shand,
Yucky means: not good; gross. The yukky spelling is a typo and will be corrected right away. Good catch!
I'm here quite often ;-)
Linda Arlia

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
'be into sth' is less formal than 'be interested in sth' | How to become a good tourist guide?
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
what is a heiferettes?What is endrose?hiding yourself vs. finding yourselfWhen using to dye in present continuous which is the proper spelling of this verbWhat is duress?What is illiterate?Meaning of forceful and assertiveIt's very tough and well-built.Meaning of doozywhat means the word fake?What does give you my word mean?What does boo-boo mean?What does bent out of shape mean?