to interest; to amuse; to host
augment
direct
entertain
inhabit

What is duress?

When using to dye in present continuous which is the proper spelling of this verb | What is illiterate?
What is duress? #1 (permalink) Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:32 am   What is duress?

ESL/EFL Test #643 "Prepositional Phrases - In, On, Out and Under (16)", question 10

We can't use his confession. He admitted to the crime while ......... duress. Apparently, the police officers hit him and threatened to keep hurting him if he didn't sign the form.

(a) in
(b) on
(c) out
(d) under

ESL/EFL Test #643 "Prepositional Phrases - In, On, Out and Under (16)", answer 10

We can't use his confession. He admitted to the crime while under duress. Apparently, the police officers hit him and threatened to keep hurting him if he didn't sign the form.

Correct answer: (d) under
_________________________

What's duress?

shand hammerin
shand hammerin

What is duress? #2 (permalink) Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:36 pm   What is duress?

Do you have a DICTIONARY?
_________________

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
why do they have reactions of drugs?What is the meaning of knock me off my feet?What does soda mean?what is a heiferettes?What is endrose?hiding yourself vs. finding yourselfWhat does yukky mean?Meaning of forceful and assertiveIt's very tough and well-built.Meaning of doozyWhat does boo-boo mean?What does bent out of shape mean?How to become a good tourist guide?