to give assignments; to overburden; to strain
distinguish
overlap
task
unveil

What does drawback mean?

What number of groups do we use when we want to know about p-values? | Much faster (comparative)
What does drawback mean? #1 (permalink) Mon Nov 16, 2009 23:45 pm   What does drawback mean?

ESL/EFL Test #594 "Real Life: What is a SOHO (1)?", question 2

M: There is also another ......... to working as a SOHO. For example, people could easily get sidetracked and not get any work done.
W: Really? I think I can motivate myself and I could spend more time with my family.

(a) advantage
(b) drawback
(c) benefit

ESL/EFL Test #594 "Real Life: What is a SOHO (1)?", answer 2

M: There is also another drawback to working as a SOHO. For example, people could easily get sidetracked and not get any work done.

Correct answer: (b) drawback

M: There is also another advantage to working as a SOHO. For example, people could easily get sidetracked and not get any work done.
_________________________

What does drawback mean?

Wrony
Wrony

What does drawback mean? #2 (permalink) Tue Nov 17, 2009 13:43 pm   What does drawback mean?

A drawback is a problem.

There is also another problem to working as a SOHO.
_________________

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Is this reflexive or intensive? How?What is the difference of far and remote?How to speak English?What does you're as good as gold mean?What is spandex?Phrases about healthI must ... (look out, look for, look in) it.What is difference between "for instance" and " for example"What does the phrase "a fraction of the cost" really mean?What is the meaning of "don't pin me down with a label"?Difference between "automatic car" and "transmission car"What does it mean sunbelt?Help me to choose between make and do